Apple podcasts: technical issue

trompettecon

Mouseketeer
Was listening to Off the Rails yesterday on Apple Podcast App. The sound seemed speeded up during the whole show. Is it just me? My other podcasts were fine. Ryno, Craig, and Jackie on speed was pretty funny though LOL

This is going to sound stupid but did you hit the speed up button on your apple watch? I have done this frequently.
Not stupid at all... If I had an apple watch :). It's happening on my Iphone. I checked everything and replayed the podcast and it's still speedy. I'll see if it happens again... TY

It’s very easy to hit the speed up button on the phone too. I’ve hit the button inadvertently several times before I realized how to fix it. It’s on the bottom left corner.

Attachments

• 11639C4F-BD76-4102-B66C-44A271913AEA.jpeg
    11639C4F-BD76-4102-B66C-44A271913AEA.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3

I do 1.5x all the time, though when Craig and Ryno start talking about Halloween Horror Nights on the Universal show I bump it up to 2.0x to just get through it. Whenever I put the speed back to 1.0x on any of the shows though, it sounds like slow motion to me and I wonder if my phone is not playing at the right speed or if people actually do talk that slowly. 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter