Apple Fritter at IofA?

Bmlors

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Is there any place to get a Lard's Apple Fritter at IofA? Our family loves the fritters, but we also want to "rope drop" Hagrid's -- so am trying to figure out if there's a way to get a fritter while making our way to Hagrid. I've seen the Big Pink donut in other locations beyond the Lard's location but haven't noticed fritters anywhere else...

I have never seen apple fritters at Lard Lads. Guess I wasn't looking. Voodoo donut in City Walk sells apple fritters and another fritter, called the Memphis Mafia.

I did a search on Touring Plans menus for UO. They do indeed list an apple fritter at Lard Lad's. The only other fritters listed for the entire resort, parks and hotels, are Voodoo Donuts and Starbucks in City Walk. Sorry.

Yeah, I haven’t seen it on any menus but was hoping that (similar to the Big Pink) it would sneak it’s way into a checkout line somewhere. Sounds like no such luck...

I’ve only found the Lard Lad fritters at their stand. What about grabbing a fritter at Voodoo right before you enter IoA. They open at 7am.

Personal preference, of course, but we much prefer the Lard fritters over voodoo. But we may settle. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter