Apparent stabbing across from DL

Grenaldo

Earning My Ears
Yuck. I crossed the street from DL to Captain Kidd's/IHOP just after it happened AS cop cars were arriving. From what I could see, there was a body or something in the road. Cops have been blocking 1 lane of Harbor since about 8:30 or so across from DL.

From what I've been told, two people started fighting with pocket knives, and then it escalated.

Interesting. I'm curious to see a local news report on this; not seeing any on my typical sites.

I've seen nothing on local news about what happened. Anyone who left after 8:30 would have seen multiple cop cars across from DL.

Me neither. Nada from KCAL ABC etc. So unless DLR covered this alleged news story up, I believe the OP made it up. Take note between finding nothing via the media and the OP joining this site just yesterday I say RED HERRING man. Lol

Good catch Gisele. Think you are right.:worship:

Me neither. Nada from KCAL ABC etc. So unless DLR covered this alleged news story up, I believe the OP made it up. Take note between finding nothing via the media and the OP joining this site just yesterday I say RED HERRING man. Lol

No, it did actually happen. Just last year so the OP is a time traveller, confused over location and miscounted the number of pocket knives. But it didn't involve tourists and it wasn't apparently a mugging so not high profile.

Last edited:

Nope, not time traveling. Not lying either. There was in fact a very serious crime incident across from Disneyland on May 25 after 8 PM that somehow did not make its way to the news. Guess I should have taken pictures of what I saw. Multiple cop cars were parked horizontally in front of Captain Kidd's.

Nope, not time traveling. Not lying either. There was in fact a very serious crime incident across from Disneyland on May 25 after 8 PM that somehow did not make its way to the news. Guess I should have taken pictures of what I saw. Multiple cop cars were parked horizontally in front of Captain Kidd's.

Anaheim PD crime reports also don't list anything...

Yes, that's why I said we have a time traveller in our midst:jumping3:

Grenaldo, I'm not exactly accusing you of lying, but a pocketknife duel would have certainly made the news. Maybe the cops were having lunch at Captain Kidds?
:) I was quick to reply, and totally didn't realize you had made the time-traveling comment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!