APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.

peel

makes some decent points
All Properties: NOW through DECEMBER

The current suggestion (thanks, damo!) is to use this link rather than the main Universal site for APH rates:
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

Or, try loewshotels.com and follow these steps (thanks, rlduvall!):
Enter your hotel choice and dates
Select +Advanced Options
Select Promotions and a box will pop up below it that says Enter Code
Enter the code APH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought maybe it would be helpful to start a thread so that if someone comes across extended APH dates while rate searching there was a place to announce it. It seems that there is no historical pattern to when they are released.

If you find new dates that are not represented above, please post your results in this thread. I'll check availability for new date ranges on the Loews website and update this first post.

Teamwork! :cheer2:

Last edited:
November 6th

I thought maybe it would be helpful to start a thread so that if someone comes across extended APH dates while rate searching there was a place to announce it. It seems that there is no historical pattern to when they are released.

I'm being selfish, I'm waiting for December and I keep checking to see if the APH rates are creeping toward my dates. But I don't remember to check every day and I know they only have a limited number of rooms available at the APH rate, so I don't want to miss them. :)

I'm hoping there is a discount the weekend after Thanksgiving! :)

I know, I have been checking almost everyday for the past month. I need December dates also but we are going around Christmas so I may be out of luck but we will see.

Waiting for November 20-22 here. Great idea for a thread. I try to check several times a week. I will post if the APH rates appear.

Waiting for Jan. I know I have a little time to wait but we are so excited. Taking my nephew for the first time :)

Waiting for Dec 15 - 20th. Fingers crossed something good comes up soon. :)

Good luck, everyone!
I figured it couldn't hurt to have some extra pairs of eyes checking rates and sharing information.

In the early stages of planning for Thanksgiving week. Like a prior poster I am not holding my breath for a break but you never know. I am currently doing a price breakdown on the APH vs not and it really seems like a no-brainer. We are a family of 6 and I would do 1 APH so that I would be able to get the discounts on the other tickets. I still do not come out ahead staying a night onsite but still debating that because of the early entry for HP (especially d/t the time of year we will be there). $10-20 per ticket more maybe I could do but it is closer to $50 per ticket more and I am just not sure if it is worth it. Any 2 cents is appreciated.

Kimberly (will keep my eyes peeled):crowded:

Where do you check to see the rates? I'm looking for Feb, but never see anything. When they're released, will a new option show up under the discount/code section that isn't currently there?

FL resident rates also seem to be available only through 11/6 right now. We're planning a 11/15 weekend visit and are travelling with a FL resident. Last time, this past March, was our first visit and when she booked the room a\we got approx. $100 off per night. Would we expect to see additional dates with FL resident rates become available at the same time that AP rates are released?

Thanks for your input.

Where do you check to see the rates? I'm looking for Feb, but never see anything. When they're released, will a new option show up under the discount/code section that isn't currently there?

I've been using this link:
http://www.loewshotels.com/en/booki.../2014&sr=p&code=APH&iata=&x=60&y=11&na=1&nk=0

You enter dates, select "Promotion" in the drop down menu under "Promotion/Group Code", and enter "APH" for the code. This will bring back results for all 4 onsite hotels. If there are APH rates available it will list them. If not, you might see Stay More Save More rates or Seasonal Rates instead.

Just checked today and assuming I did it correctly (thank you "peel" for the instructions) it looks like APH rates are available through check in on 11/6.

Kimberly

Do you pretty much have to jump on the ap rates the day they come out? Going in March..

Thanks for this thread! I've been checking a couple times a week for APH rates for Thanksgiving. Fingers crossed that they will have some!

Come on, where are the stinkin' APH rates for December?? :surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!