APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very strange! There seem to be a lot of rooms available but they don't seem to be opening them up to the stay more save more or the APH rates. I would keep checking!

I keep cursing Galaxy’s Edge for opening early. I think it’s having an Orlando-wide impact. It will be interesting to see, with so much room inventory still available, if they wait until the very last minute to throw up discounts for that time frame.

Keep checking, rooms do pop up! I assume from cancellations or whatnot although Oct. is HHN so a busy time.

Oh i know we usually go for HHN we love it. This year we wanted different rooms so I booked them but the price is so high wondering if it might go down sooner or later not expecting to much because of HHN

I keep cursing Galaxy’s Edge for opening early. I think it’s having an Orlando-wide impact. It will be interesting to see, with so much room inventory still available, if they wait until the very last minute to throw up discounts for that time frame.
I agree, we've never had so few AP rooms available for our September trips before.
Interesting to see the crowd levels in Disneyland though, are very quiet. For weekend crowds they are quite low. I think the hype has scared a lot of people away. I'm not sure if people would rather go to WDW to see SWGE or not but I'm starting to think that *maybe* it won't be as busy as I thought it would be.
Still checking daily to see if I can get a better AP rate than my current Stay More rate, nothing as of yet.

I'm waiting for November to open up. First time I went with my mother in Nov 2017, we got a good AP rate on club level at PBH. Last August, my mom, kids and I had a split stay with good AP rates at CB and PBH. In March this year, never got an AP rate
(my ex paid $600 night for club level 4 adults at RPR when he took the boys.) Now, my current SO is ready to go - we have a Club level room booked at RPR, but would really like to snag a good AP rate, sigh....

I'm waiting for November to open up. First time I went with my mother in Nov 2017, we got a good AP rate on club level at PBH. Last August, my mom, kids and I had a split stay with good AP rates at CB and PBH. In March this year, never got an AP rate
(my ex paid $600 night for club level 4 adults at RPR when he took the boys.) Now, my current SO is ready to go - we have a Club level room booked at RPR, but would really like to snag a good AP rate, sigh....

Our dates are not showing as available except for suites. 11/2 to 11/7. I currently have a ressie for HRH King Club level SMSM for a total of $1879 and one for RPR for the same dates for a Royal King Club level for a total of $1601. I was hoping for a great AP rate for PBH because it is romantic, but I think the RPR rate will work if we don't luck out.

~ Marci

Can anyone tell me what this room consists of?

2-Bedroom Club Suite consisting of King Suite and 2 Queen Room

It's the "Club suite" part that I am unsure about. Is that including Club Level amenities like food? We've only stayed at RPR and Portofino and never extravagant rooms.....this is at Hard Rock.

It's the "Club suite" part that I am unsure about. Is that including Club Level amenities like food? We've only stayed at RPR and Portofino and never extravagant rooms.....this is at Hard Rock.

Yes, it's club level.

Yes, it's club level.
Thank you! I figured as much. Now to decide if we want to spend the $$$. We'll be bringing our son and daughter in law along with our granddaughter (who will be 15 months at the time of the trip). It may be worth it since she'll be needing naps and early evening turn-ins.

Hoping to see some non-suite rooms soon! I need Dec 5 & 6.

Well I wanted to have a backup room in case the club 2q I really want never shows up so I booked the Club King Suite at HRH 🤪 (which at ap rate is about the same as club 2q at rack rate). I'm glad I did, I seem to have gotten the last one for my nights.

I was able to upgrade my ticket to a seasonal pass for $0, so went ahead and upgraded my husband and daughter too. Not sure if we'll make it back in a year, but it didn't cost anything so might as well. We upgraded at our hotel at the concierge desk, it was easy. It just dawned on me today that I never showed them my AP before checking out, I meant to though. I even went down and paid off the balance the morning of check out. I wanted to share my experience in case it is helpful to others who are considering upgrading.

I was able to upgrade my ticket to a seasonal pass for $0, so went ahead and upgraded my husband and daughter too. Not sure if we'll make it back in a year, but it didn't cost anything so might as well. We upgraded at our hotel at the concierge desk, it was easy. It just dawned on me today that I never showed them my AP before checking out, I meant to though. I even went down and paid off the balance the morning of check out. I wanted to share my experience in case it is helpful to others who are considering upgrading.

Can I ask what ticket you originally bought and to which AP you upgraded to? Great that you could upgrade for free! Thanks!

Can I ask what ticket you originally bought and to which AP you upgraded to? Great that you could upgrade for free! Thanks!
I bought tickets through Ares travel. They had a deal for buy 2 days get one free. The tickets didn’t say promo so they were really 3 day park to park. When they were scanned they had a value of $304, which is the same as the seasonal pass. I only paid $262 for each one, essentially saving money when I upgraded them.

Loved this room it was great!! We stayed a few summers ago.

Just rebooked our poolside family suite at Cabana Bay for 6/26 - 7/3 for an avg of $175 per night using our AP's. Started with a SMSM rate and this is our second AP rate drop...I'll take it!

The RPR/HRH/PBH APH rates have not been in the budget for my late August dates for my visit so I decided to try Hotwire/Priceline. I was able to book RPR at $193/night which is almost $100/night cheaper than the APH rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!