APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will make a big hoopla about it, you should receive emails, plus last year I got actual snail mail packet about it. I can’t remember when they announced it last year, I want to say maybe June or July? The whole month of September AP holders get special perks, including discounts at on site hotels, I think a special pin, extra park hours, extra food discounts at some places, and a special early entry queue at HHN. I should hedge this by saying this is what they did last year, and I’m hoping this year follows suit.

Thank you for the info! We plan to be at universal during this time frame and we’re planning to get APs so I would love to be able to take advantage of these perks. I wasn’t going to purchase APs until closer to our travel date though. Will we be able to take advantage of the extra hotel discount rates as long as we show AP when we get there? Or will offers be specifically targeted to those that already have AP? (Like you have to have a pin instead of just the APH code?) thanks for any info!

Just in case anyone was wondering about APH rates dropping, they did today for my dates.

I'm staying April 10-13th and PBH has consistently been running around $494 per night. I've been checking multiple times every day and this morning the rate was $316 ($304/$304/$339) for 2-Queen Garden View room. Oddly, if I tried to book only April 13th, the price was $604 which was the seasonal rate. PBH was the only deluxe that dropped in price.

Thank you for the info! We plan to be at universal during this time frame and we’re planning to get APs so I would love to be able to take advantage of these perks. I wasn’t going to purchase APs until closer to our travel date though. Will we be able to take advantage of the extra hotel discount rates as long as we show AP when we get there? Or will offers be specifically targeted to those that already have AP? (Like you have to have a pin instead of just the APH code?) thanks for any info!

You need to book the reservation with the ap discount to get their room price

If you don’t and show the ap when you check in, you will be charged the original booking price at check in

You don't need a pin to book. You just book using the APH code (use the link in the very first post). Then you just need to show your annual pass to the front desk at some point during your stay.

We paid $214 a night for a garden view room at HRH at the end of September last year. I thought that was a great rate. This was an AP rate.
That’s a great rate. We have pool view booked mid Sept. I’ll be watching if there’s an AP that comes out.
We have RPH booked end of April/May and there hasn’t been any AP rate for rooms at all. Only the Hospitality Suite. Now I don’t even think that’s on! Glad I booked in the fall, don’t think I’m going to do better than my SMSM rate.

I just booked a APH rate for PBH, CL for July 25-27, 2019, for a total of $1005 for the 2 nights($117.50+tax less than the seasonal rate for a deluxe with no CL and $187.50+tax less per night for seasonal CL). Which means extra spending money. I used the Loews link in the first post as suggested. The Universal link didn't have the APH rate listed. First time staying CL, I am so excited, we are going for my Granddaughter's 8th Birthday (combined with Disney with free dining). With all the rising prices, I figured this may be the last trip for awhile, so we are going all out and I was pleased to get CL.

Looks like they are in the process of adding the discounts. If it's like previously it should hopefully all be loaded tomorrow

Last edited:
I just booked an aph rate at Hard Rock Hotel for a pool view for June at $380 a night. I was really hoping the aph rates would have been a little less then that :(

I just booked an aph rate at Hard Rock Hotel for a pool view for June at $380 a night. I was really hoping the aph rates would have been a little less then that :(

Ditto. They only had Pool and Club available at HRH. I booked a pool view for 5/31-6/3 for an average of $385.67/night. I'm happy with any discount though because we really wanted to stay at HRH this year.

Ditto. They only had Pool and Club available at HRH. I booked a pool view for 5/31-6/3 for an average of $385.67/night. I'm happy with any discount though because we really wanted to stay at HRH this year.
We booked 6/6-6/9. We originally wanted 6/3-6/6 to do a split stay w/Cabana Bay but only club rooms showed up so we had to reverse our plans. Hopefully more rates will come available.

I keep getting a technical error when I try to book thru the Loew’s site. Boo.

Seriously, am I only one getting this message? Been trying for hours, three different devices, three different browsers.

Attachments

• CD116F3C-CF1D-445C-993C-92680D8D26A0.png
    CD116F3C-CF1D-445C-993C-92680D8D26A0.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 21
I'm not seeing anything yet for June 2-4. Please keep us updated on what dates yall are seeing for APH.

I booked 6/6 - 6/8 for PBH Deluxe pool view 2 queen room for $349 and $374 pretax. Thanks everyone for posting to check the Loew's website, I usually only check the windsurfers site. I'm hoping more options will come out with different room types, but if not I'll be happy with this! I also checked HRH which was about $50 higher, and RP only had suites for around $700/night.

I booked 6/6 - 6/8 for PBH Deluxe pool view 2 queen room for $349 and $374 pretax. Thanks everyone for posting to check the Loew's website, I usually only check the windsurfers site. I'm hoping more options will come out with different room types, but if not I'll be happy with this! I also checked HRH which was about $50 higher, and RP only had suites for around $700/night.

Yeah that's the site I normally use as well. Guess I'll just keep checking peroidically, thankfully tomorrow I am off work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts