APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does it work if I purchase an AP and book the hotel at an AP rate before traveling to Orlando? Do I have to go somewhere to process the AP at the parks? Can I enter the parks on my voucher in the morning and then get it processed?
You will need to return to the hotel that day & show them your AP & photo ID. Otherwise you will be charged rack rate.

So how does it work if I purchase an AP and book the hotel at an AP rate before traveling to Orlando? Do I have to go somewhere to process the AP at the parks? Can I enter the parks on my voucher in the morning and then get it processed?

You can pick up your AP at the hotel as long as you have paid for it in full. You can then show it at the front desk if you are asked for it. I would check in first and then get the AP at the tickets desk. If you are asked for it, you can then take it back to the check-in desk and show them.

So I can pick up my AP at the hotel? Do they have a tickets desk there that will process it? Or do I have to go to the mile-long guest services window at the parks?

So I can pick up my AP at the hotel? Do they have a tickets desk there that will process it? Or do I have to go to the mile-long guest services window at the parks?

Yes you can pick it up at the hotel ticket desk as long as you are there during normal hours. Which hotel are you staying at?

AP rates are showing for my Feb 3-8 dates. However, at CBBR they are not any less than my current SMSM rate because as usual they don't have standard rooms available yet. I'll continue keeping an eye on them.

RPR only has a king suite and higher, PBH only has deluxe rooms and up, HR only has the Graceland suite at $1500 a night! Eventually we will see more rooms at AP rates.

You can pick up your AP at the hotel as long as you have paid for it in full. You can then show it at the front desk if you are asked for it. I would check in first and then get the AP at the tickets desk. If you are asked for it, you can then take it back to the check-in desk and show them.
Does paid in full include APs that have been purchased on a payment plan? I'll be buying the passes before we leave for our trip. I'm probably just splitting hairs (and overthinking it) but I'm trying to get us into the parks as fast as possible the afternoon we check in. We'll be staying at Cabana Bay if that makes any difference. I've heard that you both can and cannot pick up APs at the hotel so I'm a little confused!

Does paid in full include APs that have been purchased on a payment plan? I'll be buying the passes before we leave for our trip. I'm probably just splitting hairs (and overthinking it) but I'm trying to get us into the parks as fast as possible the afternoon we check in. We'll be staying at Cabana Bay if that makes any difference. I've heard that you both can and cannot pick up APs at the hotel so I'm a little confused!

No. If you've purchased on the payment plan, you can't pick up your APs at the hotel.

There's a link in the first post that you can use to check rates. You don't have to have an AP to book - we haven't bought ours yet despite having booked an AP rate. We're not purchasing until a couple of weeks out from our stay. From what I understand you need to have the AP at check in but also read you may not even need it at check in so long as you show it to the front desk staff at some point in your stay.
Or like us, we've had numerous stays since getting our APs (never stayed without one) and not one time have we been asked to show our AP. ID yes but never our AP. We've stayed at all 3 Deluxe and most recent, Aventura. Always on an AP rate. Maybe we've just gotten lucky, but that's a whole lot of luck with all the stays we've had

Or like us, we've had numerous stays since getting our APs (never stayed without one) and not one time have we been asked to show our AP. ID yes but never our AP. We've stayed at all 3 Deluxe and most recent, Aventura. Always on an AP rate. Maybe we've just gotten lucky, but that's a whole lot of luck with all the stays we've had

I have had the same experience as you. I have even asked them if they needed to see the AP and told me it wasn't necessary.

I just booked Feb 13-14th 2020 APH @$264-bay view 2 queen beds. We have a 3rd adult so +$35 and 12.5% tax for a total of $337.

Just a heads up on anyone going during Christmas- they have released rates!! (Yay!!!) I looked at Dec 19-26 and PBH has a rate of $229, Dec 20-26 all 3 deluxe hotels have very good rates for their standard room. (RPR 196, HRH and PBH 239.)
Wondering if you could help me? I am considering getting an annual pass for our upcoming trip to Universal to help with room cost. I am not able to see APH rates. Would you be able to check for any availability for RPR, HRH and PBY for 2 night during the week of 12/23-12/27? Any help would be appreciated. I am need of 2 rooms...just want to make sure there are some rooms before I buy the annual pass..thanks in advance for your time!

Wondering if you could help me? I am considering getting an annual pass for our upcoming trip to Universal to help with room cost. I am not able to see APH rates. Would you be able to check for any availability for RPR, HRH and PBY for 2 night during the week of 12/23-12/27? Any help would be appreciated. I am need of 2 rooms...just want to make sure there are some rooms before I buy the annual pass..thanks in advance for your time!
There’s a link on the first page which you could use even if you’re not an AP. I plan to get my AP once I reach there actually. The rates from Dec 23-27 are still high, PBH 508, RPR 445, HRH 513. No APH released yet, it was just SMSM or Seasonal as far as I saw. You may want to break it down from 23-26 then 26-27, there looks like there APH rates for 23-26.

For the few that were not asked to see the ap when you check in, there are dozens that are asked to see it

If the check in desk made a photocopy of your ap and on file as still valid, it would be in their system
I know mine was copied on my last stay

We don’t want to give newbies an idea of how to circumvent ways to beat the system
Time to move on from this subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!