APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some weekends seem to not have the APH rate in September. I can get a Tuesday-Friday but not the Saturday (26-29).

APH rates showed up for our vacation August 30 - September 2 on the old booking site but not the new one. It was weird but we wanted to grab them while it showed available so we just booked through the old site. No standard rooms were available for Hard Rock but we got a standard king garden view at Portofino Bay for average $225 night (Wednesday/Thursday were $215, Friday was $249 I think). Royal Pacific standard rooms were available starting at $190/night.

Edited to add: uo.loewshotels.com is the link I believe we used.

I see Portofino is now showing APH for our trip 9/20-9/25. Sadly the APH rate is more than the rate I locked in a couple months ago. Any chance those will change?

I see Portofino is now showing APH for our trip 9/20-9/25. Sadly the APH rate is more than the rate I locked in a couple months ago. Any chance those will change?

Is it the same room type? If so, unlikely. If not, they might add more room types to the discount as they eventually did for my recent June stay. Keep checking as it gets closer, changes can happen.

I updated the first post to say there has been sporadic availability popping up.

Still holding out hope they will release an AP rate for a club level room for our travel dates - July 11-17. I've been checking every day for months. There is finally a standard room AP rate but no club level.

Deluxe Room 9/21 - 9/26 at Portofino is $283 with APH.

We locked in $245 for standard room a few months ago.

Just booked with APH rate Labor Day (with Loews gold upgrade to Deluxe) at PBH Aug 30 weekeday rate $214. Weekend rate $249.WOO HOO!!!!

Finally got APH to work. (Thanks to the tip to use the old website.) However only deluxe rooms are available at PBH at a savings of $12/night. At that price I still choose to upgrade to club which isn't covered by APH. The search continues.

Thank you for the Loews link. I wasn't getting APH rates for my dates on the Universal site. With the Loews link I was able to book Labour day weekend at Cabana Bay.:beach:

wow 587 a night with APH discount for 9/22-9/24 thats crazy

Looks like those are suites so, yeah gonna command a higher dollar. Bay View at Portofino looks to be 274 which is lower than the standard rate at Royal Pacific. Not bad for a weekend. There must be a convention of some kind when I'm going, all the rooms at hard rock and portofino are booked. That plus Columbus Day weekend makes for a busy time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter