Ap

CindyLouB

Mouseketeer
Hope I'm posting this on the right board. Going to WDW for 4th time this Dec, this is my third visit in 3 years. I stay onsite and get ultimate park hopper (UPH) passess. My question is - what are the benefits to getting an AP pass? If I stay 7 nights at a resort, from what I found on Mousesaver.com, the AP is about the same price as the UPH. Trip is normally booked right thru wdw. I'm sure there are lots of benefits - but would like to hear from all of you what benefits you get from the AP, and would you go that route even if you may not get back to wdw within 365 days? Thanks in advance!!

The biggest is the discounted rate you could get on your resort with an AP. Only one person in your party would have to have one.

The new AP lounges are also a good benefit. The room discounts can add up quickly. During two visits since last September the money we have saved on rooms has been more than enough to pay for our passes. You can also get some discounts on meals. I'm sorry that I don't remember the specifics right now.

If you have Disney Club membership you can get a discount on AP's, it's not a lot but every bit counts. Right now WDW is having some great discounts if you're an AP holder. Like a 25% discount on Cirque du Soleil tickets. This is a great show!!! Sadly I've already bought my tickets and they aren't returnable. And Lucy's right... only 1 person in your party needs it.

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter