• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Upon Check-in

DMRick

I prefer to be tagless!
We bought our AP's at the airport Jan 21st when we landed (which was fun..the first Dis store in the airport had down computers, the second had no one there who know how..the person who usually did was on break. Another person finally agreed to try, and between us both, we did it, and got the DC discount).
Upon check-in, I waited for them to ask for my AP's, and when we were finished, and she didn't , I asked why. She said she knew I had them, because when she put our name in the computer, they came up. She said even if we only had AP vouchers, it usually shows up, since our name would be in the system. So for those who have mentioned they have never been asked for proof..that is prob why. Hubby actually forgot his one day, and it was as easy as showing ID, to get a new one at guest services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter