AP TSL September Play Time Email

DisneyFirstTimer10

DIS Veteran
Heads Up- just received my AP invite to Toy Story Land Passholder Playtime for September via email. One hour of exclusive play time in TSL for weekdays in September. You can choose from 7am-8am or 8am-9am time frames. Good Luck!

Heads Up- just received my AP invite to Toy Story Land Passholder Playtime for September via email. One hour of exclusive play time in TSL for weekdays in September. You can choose from 7am-8am or 8am-9am time frames. Good Luck!

I didn’t get it but my daughter did. It’s already full.

I didn’t get it but my daughter did. It’s already full.
Wow! Must be lots of locals. There were several days available each week of September and two sessions on each of those days.

Wow! Must be lots of locals. There were several days available each week of September and two sessions on each of those days.

Yea, I read that people posted the link on FB so it filled up quickly. Though still don’t know why my husband and I didn’t get the email. We get passholder emails all the time. Plus I’m there in September. Hope I have better luck with the dvc event. Not feeling the love right now.

I opened my email at 3:51PM, it was actually delivered at 3:48. I was able to secure an 8AM-9AM ressie for 9/13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!