AP ticket discounts

Sorry, childs pass is $294. That is for the basic pass. The Premium allows water parks & Pleasure Island, that is $100 more for adults & $88 more for kids.

There is a discount for the kids AP. the regular pass is $382 with discount comes to $294.

Can anyone help me with this question....when can I renew my AP. It expires Oct 25 but want to renew before any price increase ....if there is one sometimes they go up in Aug or Sept. Thank you. Carol

Can anyone help me with this question....when can I renew my AP. It expires Oct 25 but want to renew before any price increase ....if there is one sometimes they go up in Aug or Sept. Thank you. Carol
I believe the earliest you can renew is 30 days prior to the anniversary date, but I am not sure.

Try posting your question on the Theme Parks Board and look for an answer from either Golden Oldie or Cheshire Figment. They seem to be the most knowledgeable posters as far as WDW tickets go - doubt either will steer you wrong.

You might also try calling the Passholders line and ask the CM directly.

Carol is correct. The policy on renewals is 30 days either side of the expiration date. But this is not etched in stone like the 14 day expiration after first use policy is. Exceptions, though not common, have been made.

BTW, the passholder's telephone number is just another line into DRC. Take what they tell you with a grain of salt as you would with all their info.

BTW, the passholder's telephone number is just another line into DRC. Take what they tell you with a grain of salt as you would with all their info.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I didn't know that. Good info.

Carol is correct. The policy on renewals is 30 days either side of the expiration date. But this is not etched in stone like the 14 day expiration after first use policy is. Exceptions, though not common, have been made.

Thank you for answering. I just thought I would ask before the problem came up. I appreciate your answer :goodvibes Carol

The AP is one of our best perks, sure hope it stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter