AP Sponsership

Banzai

<font color=red>Is now single and available!<br><f
Hi!

I'm an annual pass holder at Disneyland Paris currently, as I winter in France and spend my summers in the United States for work (partner's job is in France.) However, he got a new job and is moving to southern California this summer.

Here at Disneyland Paris, if an annual passholder sponsors you, you get 10% off your pass. (Lets also just say that they cost a touch less, the top tier pass is $490 American, and I just did a renewal where you got an extra three months free.) Does California do this?

Nope! They do give ridiculous discounts to Southern Californian residents to buy bottom-tier passes, and let you pay monthly though.

The most we used to get was a renewal discount (no sponsorship discount like already mentioned), but that's also gone. Nothing we could share, though.

I really miss that renewal discount :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!