AP renewal

CMouser

Mouseketeer
We have gold annual passes that expire on July 23 but our trip was rescheduled to August 6th. So now we do not have tickets attached to our resort reservation . I called MS and they are unable to process renewals at this time and she said that the extensions on AP’s will not take effect until the parks officially reopen (July11) I tried to renew online but I was unable to. Has Anyone else in This situation received different information? Thanks

WDW shut down the ticketing system right now...along with cash reservation bookings...because they don’t want people getting new ones until they figure out how to get this Park reservation system up and running.

It seems from reports that no ticket changes, etc, will happen until they open that back up.

We have gold annual passes that expire on July 23 but our trip was rescheduled to August 6th. So now we do not have tickets attached to our resort reservation . I called MS and they are unable to process renewals at this time and she said that the extensions on AP’s will not take effect until the parks officially reopen (July11) I tried to renew online but I was unable to. Has Anyone else in This situation received different information? Thanks
Yep same situation. Expiring on 7/4 with a trip booked for 7/28 but I can't renew my pass due to the ticket sale freeze. I'm hoping that the extension updates in the accounts soon.

Yep same situation. Expiring on 7/4 with a trip booked for 7/28 but I can't renew my pass due to the ticket sale freeze. I'm hoping that the extension updates in the accounts soon.
Me too! I had thought about buying a new gold pass and asking if i can get the difference refunded? i am worried that they will not tack on the extension until after they start park reservations.

ours expired april 11th and we have Gold DVC pass cert sitting in our MDE, we want to renew with the new expiration dates reflected. This waiting game for that and DVC points is very painful. The information keeps changing as the days go and its not hopeful

ours expired april 11th and we have Gold DVC pass cert sitting in our MDE, we want to renew with the new expiration dates reflected. This waiting game for that and DVC points is very painful. The information keeps changing as the days go and its not hopeful

I know. This is where I am going to fault DVC in its communication. They have obviously decided on a policy for the expired points...which could be different than what was planned when it was only April and June UY...and should add that info to the FAQ.

At least owners would know when to even call to use them. I am hoping we get answers next week about reservation system. My AP doesn’t expire until October and the 4 month..or more...extension works great for me.

I just have people going on my August trip who are there for parks so we need to get in something each day. Some are waiting to book airfare until we know.

I know. This is where I am going to fault DVC in its communication. They have obviously decided on a policy for the expired points...which could be different than what was planned when it was only April and June UY...and should add that info to the FAQ.

At least owners would know when to even call to use them. I am hoping we get answers next week about reservation system. My AP doesn’t expire until October and the 4 month..or more...extension works great for me.

I just have people going on my August trip who are there for parks so we need to get in something each day. Some are waiting to book airfare until we know.
I was told many times to call June 5th or after, and now I am very upset if those points indeed would be lost, Paid for dues Paid for contract and can't even use what I bought. The news of the extension of points made me very relieved but now if it was just blowing smoke up my you know what I am more upset. The whole new expire date on the AP is another waiting game and I am tired of it all. We have a trip booked in Sept and I am ok with the cuts and new procedures I just want to be able to see our AP's set with new dates and to reallocate my points into the Sept booking! This is crazy

Is July 23rd your expiration date after you factor in the AP extension? My passes "expire" on June 23rd, but based on what I can tell WDW will have been closed for basically 4 months before they reopen in June so I think my passes will auto extent till October 25th or so.

Anybody have luck renewing a Gold Pass with DVC member services yet? The annual pass website is up for purchasing new APs - I just need to renew my DD's....
Before the early preview and reservations come online!

Anybody have luck renewing a Gold Pass with DVC member services yet? The annual pass website is up for purchasing new APs - I just need to renew my DD's....
Before the early preview and reservations come online!
If it is a gold pass through DVC you have to call member services to renew. Currently on hold for just the same thing for 70 minutes.

If it is a gold pass through DVC you have to call member services to renew. Currently on hold for just the same thing for 70 minutes.
They won't let you renew. I tried yesterday and the day before.

But if things are different for you please let us know!

Do you all think we'll be able to book park reservations if we have a pass that has not been activated? I have 4 platinum plus passes sitting in my MDE all assigned. I hope I'll be able to book as we intend to activate July 31....

Also hope I can book enough to cover the length of my DVC stay!

Do you all think we'll be able to book park reservations if we have a pass that has not been activated? I have 4 platinum plus passes sitting in my MDE all assigned. I hope I'll be able to book as we intend to activate July 31....

Also hope I can book enough to cover the length of my DVC stay!

They let you use those to book FPs, so I would say yes! I also believe that they will be allowing the entire party to book length of stay when it is their turn,

It is why I think that they will not allow people to book more than one park per day in advance, More people at least get to visit,

If they want to allow hopping, then I think they will have people scan both in and out of their first park, and if someone wants to hop, they go on and try for a reservation that day and as people leave, others get notified they are eligible to visit.

Not yet. It should be reflected later.
I can't figure out why I was told not yet, that they didnt have a firm date until it was accepted by the Governor and they couldnt renew my passes yet even though I have the tickets waiting in MDE! THey can see my AP's that expired April 11th and claim they cant help me.

Some AP updates... does not address how the limited time will be dealt with in terms of extension or refunds,,,,but, AP holders do get an early preview

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/annual-passes/
Oh my! This does not look good for those AP holders, staying at a Resort, hoping to make Park Reservations. As far as I can see, there is no mention anywhere about giving any preference to those staying at a Resort. This stood out:
"During the limited capacity period, it may be difficult for Annual Passholders to get park reservations to visit on certain dates. To help manage capacity, total reservation days held at one time will be limited".

I had Gold APs that expired on April 4th. They do not show up on MDE. I should have about three weeks left on them based on the time they have been closed. I would love to renew them, but I don't know if I can, since I can't see them in MDE. Would Member Services be able to see them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!