AP refillable tumbler

We got ours last night too. I really like it! I don't actually drink sodas or iced tea but was wanting a cup I could bring so when I get my water, I have a lid!
I wish the people that rode Soarin' before me had that cup because there was water that I did not see all over the seat. I didn't realize until the ride had already started and my pants were wet!

Had been out of town, so came today looking for a tumbler - both Parks sold out and no one csn tell me if they’re getting any more in during the promotion.

Had been out of town, so came today looking for a tumbler - both Parks sold out and no one csn tell me if they’re getting any more in during the promotion.

Already?? :sad2: Bummer!! I hope they restock, but that’s probably getting my hopes up for nothin.

I was there on Friday and I was intending to get one... but they're so small! I'd guess they hold maybe 6 oz. of fluid. I was so disappointed. I ended up not buying one.

They were out yesterday when I went. I am honestly so tired of Disneyland offering these perks and then selling out of the item that allows the perk. I love the $1 refillable popcorn bucket deals too, but they are always sold out. It's frustrating and it seems that Disney could try to figure something out to limit AP holders from buying up a ton to resell on ebay. It would be nice if they would just start ordering more.
Who ever is in charge of merchandise is really doing a poor job of placing the correct order amounts on a lot of their merch. SWGE is also sold out of just about everthing and as soon as it comes in, its gone.

I was there on Friday and I was intending to get one... but they're so small! I'd guess they hold maybe 6 oz. of fluid. I was so disappointed. I ended up not buying one.

I got one and have been using it at home. It holds a 12 oz can of soda with a reasonable amount of ice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!