• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rates?

kabbie

DIS Veteran
I know that AP rates for Feb 2007 haven't been released yet, but I wanted to see if anyone knew historically what AP discounts were available for Disneyland Hotel for that time period?

Last year we got $89 AP rates at the DLH in Jan and early Feb. I think it was about the same the year before. Dont remember exactly though. I hope they have them again this year.

Well, the prices already jumped in September, i dont really think it would jump again until next year after summer.

We also got the $89 rate in the middle of January, the 12th and then for the weekend the rate went to $109. I remember they announced the AP rates shortly after Thanksgiving and we called right away and got them for the DLH. The rates were the same for PP and I think they did have GC but it was much higher. Good Luck!

Hey I plan to come to DisneyLand sometimes and I am going to try to make it in 2007. When do they have the annual passholder rates for the hotels ? Do you have to allready have you annual pass when you book your hotel or can you pick up your annual pass when you get to DisneyLand Resort ? Also if I purchased the annual pass before I go will it expire when I first use it to get into a park or when I purchase it ?

What time of year are the best rates at ? For $89 a night I will stay onsite when I go to DisneyLand, that is a good price. I does not matter too much if my annual pass will expire the date of purchase rather than the first time I use it to get in a park. I plan to come for one week or maybe a little more and the annual pass will allready save me money since I come all those days and I don't plan to come back before it expires, but just in case I might I will try to purchased the annual pass as close as I can to my DisneyLand vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter