• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rates out today!!!

Michelle GT

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to let you all know that the AP rates came out today for the summer....not as good as I hoped....aaa is saving us more($90 over 14 nights) than the ap for june 14-28
M

? about AAA, I am not a member but I would become one if it would save me money. We are staying at the Fort (premium site) for 7 nights beginning July 4th. Do you know what rate I could get through AAA. Very interested, we have never camped at WDW so I haven't figured out all the ins and outs. TIA :thumbsup2

I got June 18-28 for 88.93/night for premium site using aaa and 98.56 was quoted using ap for the same.....
I am paying full price for the first 4 days of my stay- wasn't able to get aaa and the ap was only good for the whole stay and not just the 14-18.
all these different rates/dates and rules can make you nutty:upsidedow

Here are the details for AAA discounts at the resorts as found on another website...

"AAA and CAA Resort Hotel Discounts

American Automobile Association (AAA) and Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) members qualify for "room only" discounts almost year-round, though there are a limited number of rooms available for each date. You can generally save about 10-20% at the Disney resort hotels, depending on the season.

The 2009 discounts seem to run as follows:

* Value Season: 15% off at Value, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa (Disney Vacation Club) resorts; 20% off at Moderate resorts and Ft. Wilderness cabins and campsites.
* Regular Season: 10% off at the Deluxe and Deluxe Villa (Disney Vacation Club) resorts; 10%-15% off at Value and Moderate resorts and Ft. Wilderness cabins and campsites.
* Peak Season and Summer Season: 10% off at all resorts.

The only time AAA/CAA discounts don't usually apply is Holiday Season (around Christmas).

You don't have to book AAA/CAA rates through the Auto Club. Room-only reservations with an AAA discount can be booked directly through the Disney Reservation Center at (407) W-DISNEY or a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel. Just ask if there is an AAA or CAA discount for your dates and resort.

AAA/CAA rates for all of the following year are usually released in the summer. 2009 AAA/CAA "room only" discounts were released on August 3, 2008."

{Mods, I hope it is okay for me to post this here, if not let me know and I'll remove it.}

Just be sure not to skip over this sentence...
" there are a limited number of rooms available for each date."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter