• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ap Rates Out!! Better Call Fast....

dkrause716

Mouseketeer
Thank God I called this morning! There was not even an inkling on any boards or Mousesavers!! they must have been really quiet due to the "leak" the last time!! :flower:

Wanted to switch from POR to WL standard for all 7 nights. No standards available so I settled for PORFQ, 3 nights @ $99 per night and 4 nights WL woodsview for $155 per night. There were no standards avail at WL at the AP rate. We need two rooms. My total is about $70 more than it was with POR at AAA rate so I am happy!! :cool1: :cool1:

Had a lovely CM named Hunter who went through WL day by day checking for standard rooms but their weren't any. Oh, well...

Good luck to all and start dialing!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I couldn't get WL at all, but I got the Poly! Good luck to everyone! :wizard:

I just thought to myself, hmmmm maybe I'll call Central Reservations now(this was before 8 am this morning)....
and got Port Orleans Riverside(standard) for 4 nights & Beach Club for 4 nights(standard) for 4 nights at $219!!! My dates are August 9-17.

Wooooooooooo :banana: Hoooooooooooooooo :teeth: !!!!

agnes!
PS - That's without taxes.

I got $124/n (standard view)for WL in August. :cool1: Thank you so much for posting your info!!!!
I got a very nice CM, too! :flower:
Cristelmommy

Is there a code you tell them for the AP discount? I am thinking of getting one and want to know if it is really worth it.

dkrause716 said:
Thank God I called this morning! There was not even an inkling on any boards or Mousesavers!! they must have been really quiet due to the "leak" the last time!!
:flower:

Mary is on her way to Disney for the press events being held this weekend, she probably hasn't had time to post it if she is traveling

I called around 7:40 this morning and got WL standard for $124.00 + tax, but when I tried to get my in-laws WL for the same dates, they sold out while we were doing mine :rolleyes: . So, I got them woods view for $155.00 + tax. I'll try to call back and get standard for them when the Florida rates come out (they live in Florida). They seem to be going fast. Luckily I looked on these boards too, I usually just check Mousesavers. :flower:

Had to change my reservations. Just called back and was able to get the WL after all. I picked the Poly this morning, but DH really wanted WL. I got Courtyard View for $180 vs. Poly GV for $229.

I'm doing the happy dance now! :cool1: :goodvibes

BTW, the CM's have been wonderful this morning! It's got to be tough to be overloaded with calls. :earboy2:

I am happy with my rates and ressies too!! :cool1: :cool1:

I would rather have WL standard view for the entire 7 nights but, since we need two rooms this year (teeangers :rolleyes: ) I didn't want to pay $310 a night plus tax for the entire week. I am going to keep trying for standard rooms. maybe later something will open up?? :confused3

I am happy for all of you who were able to get through and book!
:wizard: Pixie dust

UPDATE: For arrival on 7/5/05 thru 8/27/05 the discount code is EXE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter