• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rates for May 03

SAKPEG99OKW

The only thing better then one week at WDW is TWO
Has anybody got any idea when the AP rates will be out for may. I have already booked our most of our stay using our DVC points but I need a couple of nights to fininsh off the trip?

Thanks for the help.

Scott, Peg and Tyler

I booked our AP for June 2002 on January 24, 2002. The rates had been out since--I believe the 20th--I wasn't on the boards and missed the release date (which was early compared to years past???). Luckily, the rate was still available for my dates/room category.

I think AP rates were out early last year compared to other years. Attendance was way down because no one was flying, they were trying harder to sell Resort rooms. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they come out this January for as late as May but won't hold my breath.

RobinLyn:D

I'm also looking for AP rates for May. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I was hoping they'd come out with this round of discounts but I see the dates are only to 4/9 for the DC discounts. I will have a nervous breakdown if I have to wait for another round of discounts.

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

i too am waiting for the AP rates for june! sure wish they would hurry up and come out! LOL :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter