AP rates during value season???

grover

DIS Veteran
In all our visits we have never used a AP..but I am starting to give it some thought..and i have some questions...
1) Are AP discounts "usually" available on rooms during values season (I am thinking specifically early Oct or late Nov).
2) Do AP discounts apply to all resorts (specifically thinking POP, POFQ and AK or WL)

If I were to be looking a trip in Oct or Nov..when would AP discounts be announced??

Thanks!
Grover in Winnipeg :cheer2:

They're usually available, but if you're buying an AP just for the discounts, I'd wait until you have made your reservation to buy it.
The discounts apply to all resorts, as long as there is availablilty - Disney gives the discount on a predetermined amount of rooms.
Last year the AP rates for 9/30/04 to 12/25/04 came out on August 25th.

Right you may have to play with your availibility. There may not be a room left or one during your time frame. Its a gamble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter