AP Question

bostonlass

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been asked before but.....do I need to purchase an AP for everyone in my family in order to get the hotel and meals discounts or can I just purchase it for myself since I'm the one paying?

Thanks!

You only need one AP per room, so you can just buy regular tickets for everyone else.

Nanabug02 said:
You only need one AP per room, so you can just buy regular tickets for everyone else.

WOW!!! And what about the dining discounts? Would that apply to just my meals or would it be for the three of us since I'm paying?

:cool1:

Does anyone know if there will be AP codes coming out for this August 2005? As far as I can tell they are only through July and then nada.

bostonlass said:
Does anyone know if there will be AP codes coming out for this August 2005? As far as I can tell they are only through July and then nada.

You are not alone. I am waiting on Sept codes. Hope to see them early May. Patience, my friend! :hourglass :wizard:

You only need one DDE card and you can bring a number of guests (forget if it is 6 or 9) and receive 20% off all food and beverage. It is a wonderful thing. You might have to show ID though so it is not transferable if you are not there. However, you get one extra card for somebody else in your household.

Also remember to get the DDE you have to have an adult AP because you must be over 21 for the DDE as you get a discount on alcholic beverages.

I was also told by two CM's at CRO that you needed an adult AP to get the room discount. I think a party of 9 is covered on one DDE card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter