AP Question

tinkerdorabelle

DIS Veteran
This has probably been on here but I assumed that no one gets any discounts off their stay in FW with an AP? MANY years back bf we had our RV, we purchased an AP and got a big discount on CBR if I remember correctly. (Really liked CBR back then they had parrots there :hippie:). Do any of you think it's worth getting one if you stay at the Fort? Going next month but won't be going again until early next yr

This has probably been on here but I assumed that no one gets any discounts off their stay in FW with an AP? MANY years back bf we had our RV, we purchased an AP and got a big discount on CBR if I remember correctly. (Really liked CBR back then they had parrots there :hippie:). Do any of you think it's worth getting one if you stay at the Fort? Going next month but won't be going again until early next yr
We were at the Fort Sept. 2016 with AP discount. I couldn't get one for our May 2017 trip. It is possible, but not common.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter