AP question - problem logging in

DisneySuiteFreak

DIS Veteran
I have an AP I bought in January. I only registered it yesterday online w/ Disney. I got a message saying they would send me a confirmation email which never came. :sad2: I just tried to log in using the same info I registered with and I kept getting an error message saying my info was not found or was incorrect. I tried it 5 times; it never worked. So I go to re-register all over again. On the first page where you register all over again is a link that says "If you are already a member on another Disney site, your password may work over here." Or words to that effect. So I log in again using the exact same info I tried to log in with earlier, and it allowed me to view the AP page! :confused3 Have any of you ever had this happen to you? Should I contact Disney and ask for my email confirmation for the AP page and if so who do I contact? This is so irritating and frustrating. I don't think I should have to jump through hoops to access the AP page. If I didn't attempt to re-register all over again, I never would have been able to access the AP page, because it simply wasn't allowing me in. :headache:

Cover your ears please

INSERT CUSSING

I belonged to VMK under several accounts, Disneyland, WDW ESPN, movie club, go, Family site, Pixie Haollow, Toontown, Pirates, and toher sites. I am still fighting to get them to consolidate my account. I even once was for two years a member of a pay to play site that I did not ask for. it is a headache dealing with Disney family and log ins and I still am not sure when signing in who or what to use.

Cover your ears please

INSERT CUSSING

I belonged to VMK under several accounts, Disneyland, WDW ESPN, movie club, go, Family site, Pixie Haollow, Toontown, Pirates, and toher sites. I am still fighting to get them to consolidate my account. I even once was for two years a member of a pay to play site that I did not ask for. it is a headache dealing with Disney family and log ins and I still am not sure when signing in who or what to use.

:laughing:Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one it's happening to! I was wondering if it was just me!:rotfl::goodvibes

It's all been worked out since, but I had the same info for disneyworld, disneyland, disney, and one or two other disney sites. Then one day I was entering a contest through disneyfamily I believe, and that one contest asked if I would like a NICKNAME for their site, that's all...so I said "why not" (I actually think it required it, as though that is what they would use on THEIR site, only for their contest) and put one in. Well lo and behold, it changed the username/login id for everything! I was mystified for days until I realized what might have happened. Ultimately it's no big, I just changed my brain and the saved login info on my computer, but it was a frustrating couple of days.

Since you were able to use that login/password on that one page, can you replicate it on different login pages now? Is it solved, but still a mystery? Or is it mysterious and still impossible?

Since you were able to use that login/password on that one page, can you replicate it on different login pages now? Is it solved, but still a mystery? Or is it mysterious and still impossible?

Hi Molly,
Lo and behold, I just tried to log in from the main page using the same ID and password that wouldn't work, and it works! :cool1: Crazy, huh? I'm just happy that it's working and hopefully it'll stay that way!:yay:
DSF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter