AP Magnet Trade?

bookbabe626

DIS Veteran
Any Canadian APs going to F&W for the second half (October 15 or later) that want to arrange a magnet trade?

We’re going over Labour Day, so I’ll have an extra Chef Minnie and an extra Simba (from AK that week only) and I’m searching for a Chef Remy magnet. Or I’ve got some extras from previous magnets if that works better for you.

I’d prefer a Canadian trade to avoid international postage...

Unfortunately we are there till the 4th and then our Passes will expire and not be renewed thanks to the price increase. I actually was following a van that had two of them on the back of a van on the way to grand bend on the weekend. First time I had seen magnets on the back of a car in Canada. I am missing the green Mickey one, the Minnie with a hat and flower, then need duplicates of those and a figment for my mom. Not sure if you have all the rest, I have duplicates of almost any other magnet. I won't be able to get an extra Remy as only my one daughter is having her pass renewed.

Unfortunately we are there till the 4th and then our Passes will expire and not be renewed thanks to the price increase. I actually was following a van that had two of them on the back of a van on the way to grand bend on the weekend. First time I had seen magnets on the back of a car in Canada. I am missing the green Mickey one, the Minnie with a hat and flower, then need duplicates of those and a figment for my mom. Not sure if you have all the rest, I have duplicates of almost any other magnet. I won't be able to get an extra Remy as only my one daughter is having her pass renewed.

Sadly, I’m only looking for a Remy at this point, and not planning any other trades until I see what I need to trade for that one. Hope you find the magnets you need, though.

Bump...anyone? I know I’m not the only Cdn AP...

FYI, we will now be renewing our annual passes because we are going to buy DVC which saves us $380 US$ per each of our 7 annual passes each year the benefit stays as part of DVC. I will be sending our annual passes with my mother and my daughter to get us our Remy magnets at the end of Oct

FYI, we will now be renewing our annual passes because we are going to buy DVC which saves us $380 per each of our 7 annual passes each year the benefit stays as part of DVC. I will be sending our annual passes with my mother and my daughter to get us our Remy magnets at the end of Oct

Nice! If you have an extra Remy, I’d be happy to trade for a Chef Minnie or Simba (the ones available on our trip in early September) or I have the extras from past trips in the attached photo. Just let me know which you prefer and I’ll happily set it aside for a late October trade...

Attachments

• C1DD704F-7D28-41F4-863F-95FB0412D20E.jpeg
    C1DD704F-7D28-41F4-863F-95FB0412D20E.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 6
Be prepared for Disney to not give your mother and daughter your magnets. They used to offer them no problem but the last round of magnets, they would only give the magnets out IF the AP holder was there.

Nice! If you have an extra Remy, I’d be happy to trade for a Chef Minnie or Simba (the ones available on our trip in early September) or I have the extras from past trips in the attached photo. Just let me know which you prefer and I’ll happily set it aside for a late October trade...

We actually will be there the same time as you, Aug 27-Sept 4 for a planned trip to avoid the opening of Galaxy's Edge.....oops so much for the late 2019 opening. So we will be getting the two new ones. My mom would love a figment, so that would work. Hopefully we can arrange something simple, not sure where but I think I saw on your profile or something like that, that you are in Toronto. We are in Mississauga.

Be prepared for Disney to not give your mother and daughter your magnets. They used to offer them no problem but the last round of magnets, they would only give the magnets out IF the AP holder was there.

I received them last time with it just being me with their cards. I also had a picture of my friends card and her license and I got one for her. Hopefully it shouldn't be an issue.

We actually will be there the same time as you, Aug 27-Sept 4 for a planned trip to avoid the opening of Galaxy's Edge.....oops so much for the late 2019 opening. So we will be getting the two new ones. My mom would love a figment, so that would work. Hopefully we can arrange something simple, not sure where but I think I saw on your profile or something like that, that you are in Toronto. We are in Mississauga.

LOL. We also planned a “quiet” trip over Labour Day week for the first time ever, and had Disney throw a wrench into our plans. Ah, well, even a crowded day at WDW is better than being at home or work.

We’re in Markham, so that’s no problem for a trade. I will set Figment aside until you have the Remy to trade, just let me know if/when your mom gets the Minnie magnet in October. Lately, I’ve seen posts about people being able to claim magnets for others when they also had photos of their ID in addition to the AP cards, so maybe that will help? Thanks!

LOL. We also planned a “quiet” trip over Labour Day week for the first time ever, and had Disney throw a wrench into our plans. Ah, well, even a crowded day at WDW is better than being at home or work.

We’re in Markham, so that’s no problem for a trade. I will set Figment aside until you have the Remy to trade, just let me know if/when your mom gets the Minnie magnet in October. Lately, I’ve seen posts about people being able to claim magnets for others when they also had photos of their ID in addition to the AP cards, so maybe that will help? Thanks!

My wife works in the TD building at Vic Park and Steeles Markham(yup yucky commute every day) so it should be pretty easy to arrange. As for getting them for other people, now that you mention it I had taken a photo of all of our passports just in case, but they only asked for mine and asked whether all the cards were for just my family and it was fine.

My wife works in the TD building at Vic Park and Steeles Markham(yup yucky commute every day) so it should be pretty easy to arrange. As for getting them for other people, now that you mention it I had taken a photo of all of our passports just in case, but they only asked for mine and asked whether all the cards were for just my family and it was fine.

That’s a really easy location to me to get to. We live at Warden/7, and hubby works at Woodbine/Steeles. No problem at all. Fingers crossed for your mom getting the extra magnets, and we’ll work out logistics once she gets them. ;-)

I received them last time with it just being me with their cards. I also had a picture of my friends card and her license and I got one for her. Hopefully it shouldn't be an issue.

Glad a CM did this for you and there were many, including my friend, that could not do this. My friend tried to get ours with the info on her phone but was told that the AP Holder had to present to get the magnet. She tried over several days with different CMs and was told the same thing - she was told it was the new policy.

I missed out on Simba, they were out by our AK day. Did anyone get one that would be willing to trade?

Bumping this, since I just got Simba magnets in the mail (via a friend’s Detroit address).

Anyone want to trade? I’m looking for the green Flower and Garden Mickey from 2018. I can offer Simba, or I’ll be getting the Chip and Dale set this weekend.

Glad to hear you got your Simba Magnets. We got our Chip and Dale ones on Wednesday. FYI they are smaller than anticipated. Once Bookbabe has made a trade for The green Flower and Garden Mickey, I will would love to trade for one as well(and the Minnie One from the same time) and have lots of options but I don't want to hijack her trade and would wait until after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!