AP holder using a travel agent?

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Does an AP holder still get the AP discount if its booked through the travel agent? Or for the most part, AP holders just book their own trips?

TAs can book any WDW discount, including AP discounts, for you. The only thing is that AP discounts, like any other discount, have limited availability. So, if you see the room and resort you are looking for online with the AP discount, it's a safer bet to go ahead and book it yourself than wait and perhaps have that room be unavailable.

TAs can book any WDW discount, including AP discounts, for you. The only thing is that AP discounts, like any other discount, have limited availability. So, if you see the room and resort you are looking for online with the AP discount, it's a safer bet to go ahead and book it yourself than wait and perhaps have that room be unavailable.

Can I book it and then request (through my TA) that they transfer the reservation to my TA?

When I booked my bounce backs, I put them in my travel agent's name. If you do this, you cannot make online package payments because the reservation is in the travel agents name.

Is it possible to put the reservation on hold and then have the TA call and book it for me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter