AP - Free dining seems very tempting

cate2

Mouseketeer
I think that I already know the answer to this but if somebody in the party (me) has an annual pass could we still book free dining for the rest of the party and leave that person out or would that person also need to buy park tickets?
I think the later but maybe somebody has had a different experience. I have a voucher for an annual pass so I could always just hold on to it until my next trip.

second question - we actually are arriving Saturday and spending a night at pop before moving to Animal Kingdom ... if we did decide to go with the free dinning offer do you know if we could still activate our tickets the day before our free dinning package officially started or that just cause chaos ?

Right now the AP discount for Animal Kingdom is about the same as the General fall discount and we will save about $109 a night, which I'm happy about ... but free dinning - that's really tempting! (we are a party of 3)

You all need to be on the same package, so you would need to buy a park ticket for yourself to get the free dining. You could always buy the ticket for yourself, and then not use it this trip. Assuming you are going to go back to Disney at some point, you can use the value of the unused ticket towards another ticket. So, if (when!) prices go up, a 5-day ticket you buy now won't buy another 5-day ticket, but you can apply the money you spent on the 5-day ticket to another ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!