AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

I am currently staying 9/29-10/4 at POP. Just got off the phone with Disney Reservations and was told that there were no AP discounts at any of the value resorts during my dates. Could this be true? They've been out for a day. Do they go this quick??
Yes, it's possible they are either sold out or never available.
They only discount rooms not selling otherwise. If they've sold well at the GP discount or for whatever reason they want, they'll not put some up for the AP discount.

I am currently staying 9/29-10/4 at POP. Just got off the phone with Disney Reservations and was told that there were no AP discounts at any of the value resorts during my dates. Could this be true? They've been out for a day. Do they go this quick??
Unfortunately yes. They were out after I waited 2 hours on the line for my existing reservation. :(

I (supposedly) managed to get the room discount (about 6%) applied to my existing reservation over the phone about half an hour ago. But looking at the website and the mobile app, I still only see the old price. Does it take time for it to update? Or should I call back?

I (supposedly) managed to get the room discount (about 6%) applied to my existing reservation over the phone about half an hour ago. But looking at the website and the mobile app, I still only see the old price. Does it take time for it to update? Or should I call back?
You probably need to log out, clear cookies and then sign in and look.

Question, as I have never booked before without a discount in advance of one being offered. I booked an AKL room in June at rack. I tried Changing online, but nothing shows up as available with an AP discount to change to.

If I call, is there any chance they will apply the AP discount to my room after the fact, or does something have to be available to begin with?

My "Change" Reservation button has disappeared. It was there earlier.
Try a different browser, if not, log off and log back in, or log off, try to book a resort , cancel, then log back in

Doing one of those usually clears it up for me

Question, as I have never booked before without a discount in advance of one being offered. I booked an AKL room in June at rack. I tried Changing online, but nothing shows up as available with an AP discount to change to.

If I call, is there any chance they will apply the AP discount to my room after the fact, or does something have to be available to begin with?
Possible but unlikely. Their inventory is the same. But it never hurts to ask

I was successful. They were able to modify my AKL reservation to Sept 5th - 10th (down from Sept 1st to 10th) and my CSR reservation to Sept 1st - 4th (down from Sept 1st to 10th). And I was able to retain the discount on both reservations.
That's great news. Who (what department) was able to make the adjustment in the dates?

We are 10/3-10/7.
I modified my existing reservation at 8:30 am EST this morning, via MDE.
Thank you. I suppose for my dates were just no availability at FQ with discount.
But just checking the room-offers via the European site and it would be available for $2.300 (incl. tax) for 9 nights, CSR would be $2.130 and with this cheaper than AP-discount... Would also get there AKL for $2.900? Heck, I'm really unsure which to choose: AKL would be great, but I wanted to visit it with my sister in 1 or 2 years and I really loved POR 3 years ago but was never at FQ....🧐

Finally gave up after 45 minutes on hold last night. Going to try again today to see if I can get ahold of someone on the phone.

I gave up trying to do anything online due to website not working ,thought I’d try first thing this morning ... still having issues. I don’t have the time (because of work) or patience, for that matter , to sit on the phone on hold.

I finally got on website this morning but it doesn’t let me view AP deals, takes me to the ‘buy annual pass’ page. And I’ve already got APs linked to MDE. This is so annoying

I gave up trying to do anything online due to website not working ,thought I’d try first thing this morning ... still having issues. I don’t have the time (because of work) or patience, for that matter , to sit on the phone on hold.

I finally got on website this morning but it doesn’t let me view AP deals, takes me to the ‘buy annual pass’ page. And I’ve already got APs linked to MDE. This is so annoying
I'm sure you've tried this, but have you tried incognito mode, then login into MDE and then checking the special offers?

I was hoping someone could check AP rates for me! We just have the voucher right now and can't see the prices, but I was curious about the Deluxe Studio - Standard View at AKL Kidani Village for Sept. 28 through Oct. 2. I'd greatly appreciate any help!

Last edited:
I'm sure you've tried this, but have you tried incognito mode, then login into MDE and then checking the special offers?

Does this work? I've tried it and when I select the Passholder link on the Special Offers page it brings me to the page to purchase an AP.

Grr. I can’t get through on any number. Not even to a hold. I either get a busy signal or an all circuits busy message. Has been happening since yesterday. Anyone else having this problem?

I was hoping someone could check AP rates for me! We just have the voucher right now and can't see the prices, but I was curious about the Deluxe Studio - Standard View at AKL Kidani Village for Sept. 28 through Oct. 2. I'd greatly appreciate any help!
That's not available, but the 1 Bedroom Villa - Standard View is available for $492/night plus tax

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter