AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

I wonder when July AP discounts will be released. We have a split stay then, right now I have the general public room only discount for the first half of our stay and a bounce back for the second half. Possibly the passholder discount will save a little more than the room only discount I have now, although possibly the room category I have wouldn’t be available (it wasn’t available under the bounce back offer).
This is when the discounts came out last year (would be nice if they came out earlier this year)!
Mid-June through end of August discounts came out in early April (April 10)
September through early October came out in mid-June (June 12)
Mid-October through December came out in mid-August (Aug 14)

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codechart

Just a reminder to keep checking if what you want isn’t available. We are going Easter week, April 20 -27. When the discounts came out, I went thru the regular discount to the Disney Visa discount & eventually to the pass holder discount for YC Club Level waterview. Unfortunately the first night was available but not discounted. I have been continually checking because it was killing me to pay full price for that one night. BC has Club Level rooms for that one night with the passholder rate & I have been seriously debating booking a room there for the first night. But I hated to change for just 1 night.

Anyway, this afternoon I had a minute to check again & there was the YC CL waterview room I need with the passholder rate! I didn’t have time to call so I quick booked that 1 night. I just called & the CM was able to modify my existing reservation & drop the first night. So now I do have 2 reservations but all nights are discounted. It saved me about $350 for that 1 night. I will contact DSS & note the continuing reservations & ask to stay in the same room.

Anyway, keep checking for what you want! :goodvibes

Last edited:
Just a reminder to keep checking if what you want isn’t available. We are going Easter week, April 20 -27. When the discounts came out, I went thru the regular discount to the Disney Visa discount & eventually to the pass holder discount for YC Club Level waterview. Unfortunately the first night was available but not discounted. I have been continually checking because it was killing me to pay full price for that one night. BC has Club Level rooms for that one night with the passholder rate & I have been seriously debating booking a room there for the first night. But I hated to change for just 1 night.

Anyway, this afternoon I had a minute to check again & there was the YC CL waterview room I need with the passholder rate! I didn’t have time to call so I quick booked that 1 night. I just called & the CM was able to modify my existing reservation & drop the first night. So now I do have 2 reservations but all nights are discounted. It saved me about $350 for that 1 night. I will contact DSS & note the continuing reservations & ask to stay in the same room.

This is so true! Persistence.

Just one thing, you have 2 YC CL water view reservations, both under the AP rate? I would call reservations again. They can contact guest relations to combine both reservations under one reservation number since they are same room type, category, view, and discount. No need for a continuing reservation! If it sounds like you get an unexperienced/confused CM, hang up and try again. I have done this multiple times and combined pieced together rooms when everything is identical.

I recently had a very bad experience asking a CM to combine two reservations into one. It was the current summer general public discount. I had wanted to book 5 nights in a Wilderness Lodge club level room. It wasn’t available as all 5 nights, but I was able to (with much persistence and daily checking) find consecutive three nights and two nights. It was late at night, so I booked both online and called the following morning to see about having these reservations combined. The CM I spoke to told me it was no problem and combined them for me. After I got off the phone, I checked MDE and discovered she had completely changed the room category on me! Instead of the club level room I had originally booked, she had switched it to a non-club level courtyard view. To make matters worse, the club level room I had for both stays was no longer available for either of them. I immediately called back, and a different CM got guest services on the line and they were able to get it fixed.

So if you want to combine two separate same-category reservations into one, make sure you keep the CM on the line while you log in to MDE and make sure everything is correct!

Agree! I tried to book the YC right after discounts came out for May and my days were not all available so I booked the BC. 2 days later I checked and the YC was open so I switched over. You just have to keep checking, but availability can change at any moment.

Would anyone be able to check AKL for available and pricing for a 1 bedroom standard and 1 bedroom savahana from 2/25 - 3/1 with the AP discount

Thanks

Would anyone be able to check AKL for available and pricing for a 1 bedroom standard and 1 bedroom savahana from 2/25 - 3/1 with the AP discount

Thanks
AKL Jambo Villas - Nothing with AP
Kidani - 1 BR Standard - $419 + tax
Kidani - 2 BR Savannah - $844 + tax
AKL - None of the 1 or 2 BR, but there's rooms available with AP (Pool View Bunkbeds for $338+ tax and Savannah view Bunkbeds for $396 + tax).

AKL Jambo Villas - Nothing with AP
Kidani - 1 BR Standard - $419 + tax
Kidani - 2 BR Savannah - $844 + tax
AKL - None of the 1 or 2 BR, but there's rooms available with AP (Pool View Bunkbeds for $338+ tax and Savannah view Bunkbeds for $396 + tax).

Thank you

Sorry to ask again for help again. Would anyone be able to check on AOA for 5/31-6/4? Thank you very much :)

Sorry to ask again for help again. Would anyone be able to check on AOA for 5/31-6/4? Thank you very much :)
All categories are available for a discount right now:
LM - $145 + tax
LK, Cars or Family Suites - $306 + tax
Nemo Suites - $329 + tax

Hi, AP holders! I hate to ask, but could anyone check on the availability of a AP discount at the Polynesian Feb.28-March 5?

Thanks so much - we are booking 2 rooms and I'm really hoping for a better discount that would make it worth it to get the AP.

Hi, AP holders! I hate to ask, but could anyone check on the availability of a AP discount at the Polynesian Feb.28-March 5?

Thanks so much - we are booking 2 rooms and I'm really hoping for a better discount that would make it worth it to get the AP.

TPV $750 plus tax

I was able to book the Boardwalk for 292.00 a night. I was just curious as to why dining plan wasn’t a bookable option. Anyone know?

I was able to book the Boardwalk for 292.00 a night. I was just curious as to why dining plan wasn’t a bookable option. Anyone know?

I am also curious as to why its not available- probably a glitch. Hope it will resolve soon.

Passholders have to call to book a ticketless package (room + dining plan). I don’t know why. It would make things so much easier if we had the ability to book ticketless packages online. I don’t like calling Disney, and when I do, half of the time they mess up my reservation. I had a CM recently give me a room in a totally different category than what I had said I wanted to book, and another time recently, my daughter (age 7) was put on my reservation (room + dining plan) as an adult. Both times I didn’t discover the error until I had hung up the phone and logged in to MDE, which meant I had to call and sit on hold again! Fewer errors (and less frustration) would happen if I could just book these reservations myself.

Passholders have to call to book a ticketless package (room + dining plan). I don’t know why. It would make things so much easier if we had the ability to book ticketless packages online. I don’t like calling Disney, and when I do, half of the time they mess up my reservation. I had a CM recently give me a room in a totally different category than what I had said I wanted to book, and another time recently, my daughter (age 7) was put on my reservation (room + dining plan) as an adult. Both times I didn’t discover the error until I had hung up the phone and logged in to MDE, which meant I had to call and sit on hold again! Fewer errors (and less frustration) would happen if I could just book these reservations myself.
Like previous poster noted that’s simply not true. You have been able to add dining plan online.

Like previous poster noted that’s simply not true. You have been able to add dining plan online.
I’m not able to add the dining plan online, unfortunately. However, I don’t have a stay with the current passholder discount. Our travel dates aren’t until July, so my current reservation is with the general public discount. There isn’t a way for me to add the dining plan without adding park tickets. I wish Disney would find a way for passholders to book all reservations, not just passholder discount reservations, as ticketless packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter