AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Actually not true. I do all of our booking and my wife is the one with the AP. The AP holder does have to be on the trip and in one of the rooms.

Oh, good to know! My friend made the reservation and there's no more rooms for our period so a new reservation was not an option.

Only other thing which would be a good deal this close was room only for $492 per night in a one bedroom villa at OKW (that's a great room with boat to Disney Springs). As you probably feared, most rooms are already gone for the deals that are in place.

That sounds fun but we'll probably just stick with what we have! We're happy with what we have but was hoping for a little more pocket change! Thanks again!

Little less than what I booked renting points, but I am not willing to change my dates. if only this would be available in November. HA!

Could someone please check AP rates for the week of June 22-29 2019, for the Polynesian and/or the Grand Floridian?
Thank you!

Could someone please check AP rates for the week of June 22-29 2019, for the Polynesian and/or the Grand Floridian?
Thank you!
I did check in the 22nd, check out the 29th and it’s $414-$473 for the GF and $431-$628 for the Poly. The savings is much greater for the GF.

I got $360 average per night, water view, for early May at the YC and I’m thrilled! These are the best discounts I’ve seen in a long time.

We are considering getting an annual pass for the first time. Would anyone be able to check the rate at All Star Movies for 5/31-6/4? Thank you very much!

I wonder when July AP discounts will be released. We have a split stay then, right now I have the general public room only discount for the first half of our stay and a bounce back for the second half. Possibly the passholder discount will save a little more than the room only discount I have now, although possibly the room category I have wouldn’t be available (it wasn’t available under the bounce back offer).

I wonder when July AP discounts will be released. We have a split stay then, right now I have the general public room only discount for the first half of our stay and a bounce back for the second half. Possibly the passholder discount will save a little more than the room only discount I have now, although possibly the room category I have wouldn’t be available (it wasn’t available under the bounce back offer).
At the rate Disney released free dining and the last AP discounts and now MNSSHP tickets, it could be tomorrow for all we know (joking), but it looks like all bets are off for historical release dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!