AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Looks like inventory just recently updated for my dates. I see a ton of options at BW that were not there all day. I could save $29 per night for 4 nights, but again, would rather keep my current BC rate based on amenities.

Keep checking!

I just went back in today and booked the Boardwalk Inn at $748.00 less than the original reservation I had booked, which included the Gift of Magic 25% off rate. So do not give up and keep looking, this was NOT there yesterday either online or with the two cast members I spoke with on the phone. Total saved over "rack" rate is $2,964.13.

Last edited:
Hi would someone mind checking AP rates for my dates please? I’m currently booked AP WL courtyard for 3/4-8

Was hoping for BC anything or even a studio at Boulder Ridge ?

Thanks in advance

I just switched my POR portion of the split stay from 5th Sleeper GV to Preferred, which is what I had originally wanted, and save a whopping $3/night. This option was NOT there yesterday.

Hi would someone mind checking AP rates for my dates please? I’m currently booked AP WL courtyard for 3/4-8

Was hoping for BC anything or even a studio at Boulder Ridge ?

Thanks in advance
I am not seeing any availability under the AP rate for BC or YC these dates.

Boulder Ridge 1 bedroom villa is open for $447.85 per night (before 12.5% tax). Savings of $241 per night.

If anyone has a minute, can you see if there is anything at a poly, GF, or POFQ for 1/26-29? I struck out on dvc point rental. Planning to buy an AP when I am there in Jan.

If anyone has a minute, can you see if there is anything at a poly, GF, or POFQ for 1/26-29? I struck out on dvc point rental. Planning to buy an AP when I am there in Jan.
All prices are for 2 adults

Poly:
Theme Park View - Club Level: $784.03 + tax per night (save $155)

PVB:
Deluxe Studio - Standard View: $448.23 + tax per night (save $89)

GF:
Outer Building - Garden View: $414.17 + tax per night (save $190)
Main Building - Deluxe King Room (CL): $699.71 + tax per night (save $321)
Outer Building - 2 Bedroom Suite (CL): $1,930.50 + tax per night (save $215)

POFQ:
(The website is being really bad and displaying BCV rates when I click on POFQ. Tried multiple browsers.) I see $232.33 for $201.87 + tax per night (save $30) on the main page with all the resorts, but I am not sure what room type or how many room types are available

All prices are for 2 adults

Poly:
Theme Park View - Club Level: $784.03 + tax per night (save $155)

PVB:
Deluxe Studio - Standard View: $448.23 + tax per night (save $89)

GF:
Outer Building - Garden View: $414.17 + tax per night (save $190)
Main Building - Deluxe King Room (CL): $699.71 + tax per night (save $321)
Outer Building - 2 Bedroom Suite (CL): $1,930.50 + tax per night (save $215)

POFQ:
(The website is being really bad and displaying BCV rates when I click on POFQ. Tried multiple browsers.) I see $232.33 for $201.87 + tax per night (save $30) on the main page with all the resorts, but I am not sure what room type or how many room types are available
Thank you so much!!

I found the GF for 414.00 per night garden view and the poly bungalows for 467.00. There's lots of availability at all the other deluxe resorts.

Not to be a broken record, but there is a lot more availability at resorts during my dates right now. I can get Poly and WL which were both previously unavailable. Seems like room types also opened up at all the deluxes I was browsing.

Not to be a broken record, but there is a lot more availability at resorts during my dates right now. I can get Poly and WL which were both previously unavailable. Seems like room types also opened up at all the deluxes I was browsing.
Exactly...I found the same thing to be true that things that weren't available the first day the discounts came out are now available. Was able to rebook the GF leg of my split stay in CL SL! :)

Keep rechecking rates, everyone!

I found the GF for 414.00 per night garden view and the poly bungalows for 467.00. There's lots of availability at all the other deluxe resorts.

I had no idea we could get the bungalows for that cheap!! I would book that in a heartbeat. I guess I'm off to check dates/rates! Thanks for the heads up.

I had no idea we could get the bungalows for that cheap!! I would book that in a heartbeat. I guess I'm off to check dates/rates! Thanks for the heads up.
Good luck. I was regretting upgrading to annual passes, but the January discounts have erased those feelings. I wish I could say something good about the website. I had to cancel and rebook everything. Good luck

Bungalows are excluded from the offer. The price was a studio at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows vs Polynesian Village Resort.

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 9.49.53 PM.png

Reactions: TJA
Can anyone please check AP rates for 1/24-2/2 and 2/2-2/9 for WL/Poly/CR for me? :) We are traveling from Ireland for a long split stay and unsure if it would be worth the AP purchase over the UK/Ireland tickets. thanks in advance!!! :yay:

Can anyone please check AP rates for 1/24-2/2 and 2/2-2/9 for WL/Poly/CR for me? :) We are traveling from Ireland for a long split stay and unsure if it would be worth the AP purchase over the UK/Ireland tickets. thanks in advance!!! :yay:

Wow! What a stay :)

All prices are for 2 adults:

1/24 - 2/2

WL:
-Nature View - Bunk Bed $375.44 + tax per night (Save $74)
-Courtyard View - Bunk Bed $381.51 + tax per night (Save $75)
-Deluxe Room - CL $613.76 + tax per night (Save $121)

Poly:
-Theme Park View - Club Level $787.06 + tax per night (Save $156)

CR:
-Main Tower - Theme Park View $547.83 + tax per night (Save $109)

2/2 - 2/9

WL:
-Courtyard View - Bunk Bed $377.14 + tax per night (Save $77)

Poly:
-Theme Park View - Club Level $778.66 + tax per night (Save $159)

CR:
-Standard Room - Atrium Club Level $632.43 + tax per night (Save $130)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts