AP Disc/Codes for last Sept/Oct

izzarelli

Mouseketeer
Hi

Just wondering if anyone recalls what they paid for any of the Deluxes last Sept/Oct with the various discounts. I was trying to get an idea of what was offered as I'm working on a rough budget for this upcoming Fall.

We switched from early Fall to the Holiday season a few years back so I haven't been keeping track.

Thanks for any input. :)

Had an AP rate for mid to late october for the poly at 224.00? I think. Garden view. October is not value season and the prices are higher. Of course this was a foolish price when compared to the price the cbr people, got to pay. In fact, someone at work just got back, and as she was checking into the PO-RS they asked "would you like a free upgrade to the POLY? and informed them they could go on over to the poly to check in? and she was on the discounted rate for 89.00. How lucky is that? Guess you have to be at the right place at the right time.:) Hope your luck is good. :D MKY

Thanks for the reply. I'm NEVER lucky like that, ever. :-)

We're looking at Sept 27-Oct 4 so I'll have to check the value season dates.

Thanks again

Wilderness Lodge was $119 the first week of October. I am off to WL again tomorrow (1/22/03) and our rate is $109.

Carolyn

Hi all-
Value season ends 10/1 and regular season runs from 10/2--11/1
HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter