whistlinmickey

Mouseketeer
My Annual Passport was due to expire some weeks after the parks closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. That original expiration date has now passed and the AP no longer shows up in My Disney Experience. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

This was a Premier AP. Other family members still have their non-AP tickets showing up in MDX. And their Disneyland APs are still showing up in my Disneyland account.

Nothing to worry about.
You'll be OK if and when you need it.
If it doesn't reappear in your MDX , Disney can "see" it in their files.

Nothing to worry about.
You'll be OK if and when you need it.
If it doesn't reappear in your MDX , Disney can "see" it in their files.

Makes sense. Thanks for reassuring me. I still wonder how prevalent this might be with others.

It seemed odd that the Disneyland APs were still there on that side. But my AP disappeared from both DLR and WDW online and app portals.
ETA: The Disneyland APs also would have expired at around a similar time. But their expirations have been extended to May 31st so far.

My daughter's AP was set to expire April 13 and we were going to squeeze in one more trip for spring break before the shutdown. Hers also has disappeared from our account but I know they'll put it back when they know how many days to add. The tricky thing is we'll have to move quick since it will be less than a month (slightly) before hers expires once they open (most likely). If it's during the school year we just won't get to use it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!