• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Codes?

yes! and I am going to do just that if AP codes come out in November (and general codes do not)...it will still be a BIG savings!

Everyone in my family has an AP. This year I was thinking about just renewing one and getting the MYW tickets for everyone else. It would save us almost $300. The problem with this method is that we take two trips a year. While we would save on tickets the first time, I would have to purchase them park tickets for the second trip (about $600).

Nuchi15697 said:
Can I buy an AP for me and 7 day tickets for my family and get an AP code for the room? :scratchin

I would wait to buy the Annual Pass until you have actually reserved your resort room with the AP discount.

I have currently booked rooms in December at the AAA rates.

I will change to AP rates and upgrade from moderate to deluxe if I can get AP rates for the dates I want to go.

I have been told by CRO that with either one AP or one AAA membership, you can book up to 3 rooms at the AP/AAA rates.

Only one person in the party must have the membership to get the discounted rates as long as they are under the same reservation.

(Booked about an hour ago at the AAA rates and that's what CRO told me.)

I'm not purchasing the AP until I have booked at the AP rates.

Booked my room a couple of weeks ago with AP rate and bought AP the same time with MYW for the kids. If I had only bought 1 AP I would have saved $600 on a 5 night stay at a deluxe. Since hubby said get him one too (we will probably go again in less than a year I only saved about $300.00. We didn't have a pin so this was the only discount I had.

So let's say I get an AP-are there any AP discounts available for a MYW ticket for DH?

mom_rules said:
So let's say I get an AP-are there any AP discounts available for a MYW ticket for DH?

An AP discount for a different type of park ticket? I don't think so - i've never heard that one before! :flower: As far as discounted MYW tickets go - we have used www.ticketmania.com many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter