AP Codes for Thanksgiving week?

mickey12810

Mouseketeer
I was thinking of purchasing an AP for our upcoming trip the week of Thanksgiving to possible get a room discount. We are also going next April vacation. Are there usually any codes at this time or should I not count on it? TIA

I think Thanksgiving and Friday after are blacked out for the AP rate, at least I with the help of a travel agency was unable to get those two nights but did get the three nights on each side of them for the AP rate. I did get the AAA discount for the two nights in question. This was in 2003.

AP rates around any holiday are touchy due to limited availability. You have to call back repeatedly and sometimes, one day at a time with separate deposits, make new and cancel old reservations.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Does the billowing of a cloth cover let alone the act of stretching it over the car buff away at the finish faster than not covering the car and letting the sun beat down on the finish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter