AP & Code Discount Question

bigkat

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip to WL in September & am interested in the deluxe room (aka "junior suite"). Am I correct in assuming that any AP or discount codes would apply to this room type just the same as they would to a standard room?

Thanks from a newbie.

I am not sure, but am sure that someone will be able to help.

I do want to say "WELCOME" to the DIS!!!!!

I have never seen AP or code discounts on these rooms. Someone may have info otherwise.

I have seen Disney Club and AAA discounts on these rooms but I was calling very far ahead to book. I called for October and the rate was $415 and was offered the discount of $368 per night.

A few times when I have called, these rooms have already been booked. Maybe you should call now and see what is available.

Do you have DC or AAA?

Good luck.

Boy,

I'm going to hate to see that DC discount go. Especially since I think the AP rates are going to be fewer and far between.

For our trip in May my MIL will be with us so we needed a 2nd room, but in the future I will have to look into that WL deluxe room. We are 6 and that room sounds good.

Ouch. I am a AAA member but was hoping for more of a room discount than that - especially in September.

Does anyone know for sure about AP or code discounts working for WL deluxe rooms?

Thanks.

Keep in mind that I was checking rates for October which is regular season I believe. I think that September is value season.

I still would suggest calling as soon as possible though because AAA may be available today and not next week.

The rate for September is $370 I think so the discount would maybe bring it down to $320.

I have no info on AP rates on these rooms because I have never seen them for this type of room and the one time I called with a code to book this room type I was told it could not be applied.

Most of the time these rooms are not discounted. I have never seen an ap discount rate on a suite. Sometimes you can get the AAA but that is the most i have seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter