AofA or Beach Club?

Brojoef

Mouseketeer
Mom & kids ages 18, 13, and 8 yr old twins

2-3 nights (moving to Bonnet Creek when other family arrives)

Which resort? Only about a $40 per night price difference

TIA!

Ok I’ll be the minority. I like Beach Club for longer stays but for just 2 or 3 nights, enjoy the whimsy and fun! Keep the extra moolah and get ice cream at Beaches and Cream :)

$40+additional taxes is a lot of money if multiplying by 3 nights; but Beach Club is definitely worth the additional price.

Stormalong Bay, Walking/boat to Epcot and HS, Boardwalk area, deluxe resort.

You have 5 people. BC will be very packed with a rollaway bed or daybed. AofA will have much more room (you can have a room to yourself!), and the rooms are very themed for kids if the kids like the theme. The pool is also very themed with lots of statues, though no slides. The food court is much bigger with many more choices than BC food court, which has almost nothing, and even more choices at Pop's food court next door, though no sit down restaurants.
BC has a superior pool for the kids, though I find the pool very crowded. BC is also close to Epcot and HS. BC is also fancier, though not near as themed. BC has more nearby restaurants, but if you get there after the gondola opens, then AofA is connected to the same restaurants conveniently if you don't mind gondolas.
Have you tried showing your kids pictures of both hotels and get their input?
If it was me in your shoes, I would choose AofA because I feel that your kids will enjoy the heavy theming there better than they would BC, which is deluxe but not much theming. But only slightly. BC's pool is a huge draw for kids. And you may prefer the luxury feel of BC. So really, either choice will be great. You can't go wrong here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts