AOA suite Or newly refurbished room at Pop?

mrs moon

Mouseketeer
Please everyone which one would you choose?
We are nanny,mummy & 13 year old girl,Pop is $800 cheaper
We are staying 8 nights with dining plan in October

Unless nanny and mummy feel like they need their own space or you need three sleeping surfaces, I would do Pop. If you are considering spending money on an AoA suite for 3, why not look at a mod or deluxe?

I have stayed at both. I would do POP for your situation unless the $800 was worth it for one of the themes at AOA or a second bathroom was of importance. We were a family of 4 so we liked having the extra space and a second bathroom. Our kids were 4 so it was a little different. They enjoyed the theme.

Well, the difference is that at Pop, the 13 year old, the Mom and the nanny would all be in one room and using one bathroom. In an AOA suite, you'll have a separate bedroom so Mom and the nanny don't have to sleep in the same room, and you'll have two bathrooms.

Only you can decide which option is better for you.

I'm assuming you are going on a grandmother/mother/daughter trip. I normally vote for saving money when offering room advice, but in this instance I found myself shocked there was ONLY a difference of $800 given the rates I'm used to seeing for both resorts. I say go for AOA--more space, more bathrooms, more privacy.

That would be a deal if it’s for one of the suites vs the Little mermaid room in lieu of the the suites in that section. Those buildings are quite the walk from the lobby. Nemo is very convenient to food court, buses and well-themed.

Not sure who is ‘paying’ but if “nanny” is grandma (versus your nanny) I’d ask for her input on the matter too.

I’d pick Pop with those kind of savings. $800 is a lot of money to us that we could be using somewhere else. We just stayed at Pop in a new room with 4 people and it’s definitely manageable. It’s important to talk about using the bathroom beforehand so everyone knows how that will work (and I’m talking about showers not the toilet lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter