Anywhere to watch baseball on TV?

TY31088

Mouseketeer
We have planned a trip for the first week of April, this happens to be the first week of baseball too. Is there anywhere ( besides my hotel room ) that I can watch a baseball game on TV? Hoping for a sports bar or something like that. We are staying at the Swan, the ESPN thing will be nearby but I wonder if that is mainly a restaurant.

Thanks,
Ty

If you're staying at the Swan, the I'd definitely go with ESPN. It's only a 5 minute walk away!!

It's definitely not mainly a restaurant! It IS a restaurant, but the focus is definitely on watching sports....all kinds of sports.... on as many monitors as they could possibly fit into the place.

That said, the food is pretty good, too. ;)

ESPN is sports TV heaven. It would be recommendation no matter where you were on property.

When we were at All Star Movies two years ago my nephew watched a lot of basketball at the pool bar right at the resort.

ESPN has something like 90 TV's (including a numer of large ones). During the season there are always a number of baseball games on in various parts of the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!