Anything I need to know about Hard Rock Hotel

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Any thing we should know.
(Were stay 1 night Christmas Eve to Christmas Day) .
We've called about any maintenance projects at the hotel, but the young lady I spoke with said she was new at her job and didn't know.
I asked to talk to a manager and none were available(in a meeting).
So I left my name and phone number for someone could call me back - that was on Friday last week.
So that's why I'm asking here.
Any restaurants closed or every limited menu?, pool or pool bars closed?, any issues with Housekeeping?. Maintenance work interior or exterior?.
We have booked the Club Room - queen beds. I'm hoping it's as nice as is states on website .

When I did club level I would get an email a few weeks out from them to ask about my requests

call the hotel and ask to be connected to the TM in thr club lounge

We just got back from HRH. Everything was open and I didn't notice any maintenance projects. The Kitchen was not running a buffet, but that is to be expected. The beds were comfortable, definitely better than ESS (the second half of our trip).

Just got back as well...no daily housekeeping, which I have found that I prefer. No awkward knocks on the door before we are ready to leave or returning to find our room in the process of being cleaned ( I realize it will not be an issue for your one night stay). The agent will text you the hotel information at check-in and you simply reply to that text with any requests for towels, coffee, pillows, etc. Leave bagged trash outside your door. No large construction or maintenance projects. Limited access due to temperature checks upon entering the property. It's a great hotel, and we had a great experience over Thanksgiving.

The only thing closed at the pool was the hot tub - otherwise all was open!! Great experience, just got back Sunday. And we really enjoyed the texting feature with the front desk, super convenient. Had friends who stayed club level the weekend before Thanksgiving and loved it. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts