Anything Can Happen Program - ?

garada3

DIS Veteran
i just saw this mentioned in the Chase Disney VISA Insider Rewards newsletter.

“For a limited time, the Anything Can Happen program, will surprise some lucky Guests with special treats ranging from Mickey buttons and ears to FastPass+ tickets to a night in the Cinderella Castle suite or even a Disney Vacation.”

This is the first I have heard of this. Any more details out there?

Thanks! If I have missed already existing threads, please point me in the right direction.

i just saw this mentioned in the Chase Disney VISA Insider Rewards newsletter.

“For a limited time, the Anything Can Happen program, will surprise some lucky Guests with special treats ranging from Mickey buttons and ears to FastPass+ tickets to a night in the Cinderella Castle suite or even a Disney Vacation.”

This is the first I have heard of this. Any more details out there?

Thanks! If I have missed already existing threads, please point me in the right direction.

I originally posted this thread to the Current Promotions and Celebrations subforum. The newsletter article (pg 13) that mentioned it was detailing highlights of the celebration of the Micky’s 90th birthday.

I am not sure why my post was moved to the budget board. I guess I should have included more context in my original post.

But now that it is here, has anyone heard anything else about this or experienced any of the surprises?

Or am I the only person that actually reads the newsletter ? :teeth:

Just got our Insider mag today and I read about this...I thought I'd missed something, lol. Glad to know no one else had heard of this yet! I wonder 'when' this is starting...I was trying to figure out if you needed to be at the parade or if it's just something random around the parks--like the 'year of a million dreams' promo from years and years ago!

So I just got my Chase Disney Visa in the mail last week, I haven't gotten my guide to Disney rewards yet, how do I sign up for this newsletter? I'd love to check this out!

So I just got my Chase Disney Visa in the mail last week, I haven't gotten my guide to Disney rewards yet, how do I sign up for this newsletter? I'd love to check this out!
I believe it is automatically sent to you when you get the card. I didn't sign up and they send it to me monthly

I called Disney and asked about this and they said to call Chase so I called them and they said they wanted to see a picture of the offer because they couldn’t find it in their system. Can somebody send me a picture of it because I threw the newsletter away

I called Disney and asked about this and they said to call Chase so I called them and they said they wanted to see a picture of the offer because they couldn’t find it in their system. Can somebody send me a picture of it because I threw the newsletter away
Email Disney Guest Services or hit them up on Twitter. Both Disney’s & Chase’s phone reps are notoriously inaccurate so what they say is 100% useless. It’s definitely not a “Chase Offer” that would be in their system. And practically speaking it’s not like Chase can award you a night in the Castle without Disney! Looks like the newsletter jumped the gun on Disney’s announcement or Disney abandoned the promotion & forgot to tell the newsletter.

Email Disney Guest Services or hit them up on Twitter. Both Disney’s & Chase’s phone reps are notoriously inaccurate so what they say is 100% useless. It’s definitely not a “Chase Offer” that would be in their system. And practically speaking it’s not like Chase can award you a night in the Castle without Disney! Looks like the newsletter jumped the gun on Disney’s announcement or Disney abandoned the promotion & forgot to tell the newsletter.

I just sent customer service an email. I don’t use Twitter so my response will propblay take longer but it really isn’t a big deal.

I am just curious and looking for Disney things to think about while I wait for vacation!

I received a call from Guest Services yesterday.

The very nice woman I spoke with explained that they (guest services) have no information on what this program is or when it is starting. She called to let me know that my question has been sent up the chain and that she wanted me to know it had not been overlooked.

She suggested that I keep an eye on the Disney site and also whatever internet planning sites I use as they “often know about things before us”. She even offered to call agin once guest services has more information.

I will post again if I get another phone call.

I received a call from Guest Services yesterday.

The very nice woman I spoke with explained that they (guest services) have no information on what this program is or when it is starting. She called to let me know that my question has been sent up the chain and that she wanted me to know it had not been overlooked.

She suggested that I keep an eye on the Disney site and also whatever internet planning sites I use as they “often know about things before us”. She even offered to call agin once guest services has more information.

I will post again if I get another phone call.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Right hand....meet...left hand....

Thanks for sharing the update! It’s good they are following up with you and pushing for an answer!

I believe it is automatically sent to you when you get the card. I didn't sign up and they send it to me monthly

The Disney Visa card?? I've had mine for years but never knew about a newsletter. Maybe because I haven't claimed any of my Rewards Dollars yet? Which I am planning to do for upcoming trip.

The Disney Visa card?? I've had mine for years but never knew about a newsletter. Maybe because I haven't claimed any of my Rewards Dollars yet? Which I am planning to do for upcoming trip.
Same here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter