Anyone's ADR's cancelled yet?

Storybook gone. I think anything with characters and buffets are going first. The rest will follow unless maybe your dates are already within the 60 day window

So far since yesterday three out of our nine dining reservations for our mid October trip have disappeared. Beaches and Cream, the Boathouse, and Topolino's Terrace are gone from my lineup.

It's so interesting that many of us are seeing our reservations that are at a resort being removed but not the ones that are in parks. I wonder what's with that?

Wow, you're right! All my park reservations are still there, but out of the three of mine that disappeared, two are resort located, and one Disney Springs. So strange.

2 reservations are gone both were at Disney Springs. Is that strange? I still have 5 reservations intact 4@parks and 1 at Poly. Week of Sept 19th

Wow, you're right! All my park reservations are still there, but out of the three of mine that disappeared, two are resort located, and one Disney Springs. So strange.
Ditto here, got the email last night but MDE shows all my park reservations, and they only cancelled my Disney springs ADRs.

Had 3 signatures. All gone. Cali Grill, Yachtsman, Jiko.

Still have O'hana so it doesn't seem it is only resort restaurants.

'ohana gone now too. Art Smith gone, Raglan road gone.

Last edited:
We are (fingers tightly crossed) end oct through mid November.
our October adrs are gone
Cali brunch gone 😟
CRT still there
& other in park adrs

Trip is planned for Oct 24-Nov 3rd. About half of our ADR’s gone yesterday evening. Only our park ADR’s remain.

In other news , at least it seems like refunds being processed quickly - will see how long my hotel and park tickets take, but cancelled my Dessert Party online on weds, and money was on my card yesterday (friday)

Lots more have disappeared this afternoon. Now only thing left are some park adr such as jungle skipper, liberty tree tavern, mama Melrose.

Ours are all gone (including Rainforest), except for Jungle Cantain. (the jungle cruise restaurant, not sure if I have the name correct!) We're going mid August.

Spice Road at Epcot is the only one hanging on. Hoping we can snag California Grill again at next booking- my daughter's Sweet Sixteen.

All mine are gone except 50's Prime Time Cafe for our trip in September. I think that will be gone too anytime now.

I understand why they had to cancel everything, but why would they cancel the dining plan as well? If we can make reservations 60 days out, I’ll just make the same reservations (if we can get them again!), I was going to purchase a gift card and use that.

We had a July trip that we canceled but somehow I forgot to cancel a couple of reservations--BOG breakfast and Beaches & Cream lunch--but those are gone now from MDE.

Boma, TH, BOG for first week of November all gone. CP, SciFi, and Via Napoli to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter