Anyone's ADR's cancelled yet?

all of our reservations for thanksgiving week are gone and were crossing our fingers that Christmas week can be scheduled like normal here in a couple of weeks.

Most of my reservations for August are still there, however, this morning anything that was a traditional buffet is gone. AYCTE places and regular table service is still there.

This morning all my resort ADR’s are gone but not the ones I made for our park day in Hollywood Studios or TREX in Disney Springs. Maybe marking that we have in park reservations though one is Fantasmic dining which is useless. We have a July date so should be hearing soon about our options.

Chef mickeys reservations gone, still have SciFi showing for our sSeptember trip.

It's so interesting that many of us are seeing our reservations that are at a resort being removed but not the ones that are in parks. I wonder what's with that?

1st week in August, 50% of dining reservations are gone. Looks like the kitchen will get used and Publix will be our friend.

Mid-November trip - rented points and purchased the Deluxe Dining plan. Had mostly character breakfasts and signature dinners scheduled.
We are losing them one or two at a time - somewhat painful to watch them disappear slowly - just rip the band aid off already!
So far, we have lost Topolino's breakfast and dinner (on two different days), Beaches and Cream, Storybook Dining at Artist Point, Bon Voyage Breakfast, and Yachtsmans.
I thought they were taking all of the DVC resort ones first until they took Yachtsman last night.

I am a little concerned about my dining plan. Disney states they are cancelling them if they are part of a 'package' - but we purchased thru a DVC owner. Does Disney consider that part of a package? I know the money should come back to my credit card, but it's just a bit inconvenient if I have to repurchase it.

If we can't get all of the ADR's we want at 60 days out, we won't really need the Dining Package. We are considering just eating quick service with a few table services and pay as we go; while skipping the signature restaurants entirely this year.

We really like eating at the Signature restaurants, but I have been wanting to try some of the quick service food too. We are always so stuffed we don't have room to try some of the snack items throughout the parks, so not having a Dining Plan this year wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

It's so interesting that many of us are seeing our reservations that are at a resort being removed but not the ones that are in parks. I wonder what's with that?
My ohana reservation is still there, but cape May, chef Mickey and ale & compass (Breakfast) are gone... liberty tree tavern, mama Melrose still there too

Our only ADRs left are in-park meals. We also have the Pirates & Pals Dessert Voyage remaining for now.

Last edited:
I am a little concerned about my dining plan. Disney states they are cancelling them if they are part of a 'package' - but we purchased thru a DVC owner. Does Disney consider that part of a package? I know the money should come back to my credit card, but it's just a bit inconvenient if I have to repurchase it.
From what’s been said, no dining plans until at least next year.

Our trip is July 11th to 19th. We had dining reservations for every day of our trip. Like others, all of our resort dining reservations are gone, but our five in-park dining reservations remain.

Going from 9/6-9/12 and got the FD recovery. ADR's are still there but i notice the balance due of 550 i had left is gone...no email except for the one i got last night yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter