Anyone's ADR's cancelled yet?

I received the generic email today, but my ADRs are still there for 9/28 & 9/30 (the only 2 I made). Interestingly, a few days ago my 8 day, date-specific Park hoppers became 8 day park hoppers valid 9/24/2020 - 9/26/2021. Guess we wait and see what happens...

Our trip is September 7-17. We just had our ADR for Cape May Buffet canceled on September 10. I'm sure the rest will be canceled too.

Well, actually spoke too soon from earlier post, as today my DH did get the email it seems others have received. I have not though. His name is what our August reservation is under for our resort, so not sure if that is the reason he received one and I did not.

Just got my email tonight. We had a free dining recovery package. I’m confused though bc instead of offering me 35% off of a later booking, it said they would just be reducing the price of my current package by 35%?!? Huh?!? Has anyone else gotten this??

Sept 13-19. As of now , Topolinos , whispering canyon , and beaches and Cream canceled. Still Toledo , via Napoli , 50s prime time , Tusker house , Kona , and California grill but sure those will be deleted soon .

Mine are still showing but I harbor no illusions that they will stay. I know how Disney is with their website. Things take awhile. The writing is already on the wall (aka, my plans) though because in a few situations my reservation still is showing while at the same time the new shortened hours are also showing, making my ADR an impossibility.

Just got my email tonight. We had a free dining recovery package. I’m confused though bc instead of offering me 35% off of a later booking, it said they would just be reducing the price of my current package by 35%?!? Huh?!? Has anyone else gotten this??
Maybe that's how they are starting things off, and then if you opt to cancel this trip and re-book they will give you the 35% off the re-booking. However, did it say "package"?? Because I thought the discount was only on the room portion? Because really, if you opt to keep your current trip, the 35% off the current trip is still nice to have.

Maybe that's how they are starting things off, and then if you opt to cancel this trip and re-book they will give you the 35% off the re-booking. However, did it say "package"?? Because I thought it was a room only discount. Because really, if you opt to keep your current trip, the 35% off the current trip is still nice to have.
Mine said 35% off my room portion

Maybe that's how they are starting things off, and then if you opt to cancel this trip and re-book they will give you the 35% off the re-booking. However, did it say "package"?? Because I thought it was a room only discount. Because really, if you opt to keep your current trip, the 35% off the current trip is still nice to have.
35% is definitely a nice discount, but I’m just not sure we feel comfortable traveling yet this summer (especially with the modifications to WDW). I remember the language on the website clearly saying “later bookings” before—have they changed it? I guess I’ll have to call and get more info. Just wondering if anyone else actually was able to get 35% off a rescheduled room booking?
Sorry, yes it did say 35% off the room portion of the package. It never mentioned a later trip instead though.

We got this as well and I would actually be really happy with this adjustment, but our reservation falls within the closure period so it will eventually be cancelled anyway. Hoping we can use the 35% on a rebooked package once the dust settles.

So yesterday I still had everything but after hearing the news I tried to call Disney and amend my trip to next year. The staff denied all knowledge of these changes and flat out refused to amend. I’m in the UK and there is no way I can do the family trip now having not budgeted for the free dining, we upgraded and we’re budgeting for tips on our table service only!

This morning, all my resort booking are gone, so Boma, Sana’a, Topolino’s, my hard won storybook dining 😢 but all my park dining reservations are still intact except at 50’s prime time. So for now I still have Cindy’s and Be Our Guest for MNSSHP and my tickets for that are still intact...for now!

When I log onto MDE most of my ADRs are there, but a few were taken off, like Story Book Artist and Minnie's Beach Bash. Perhaps they are going through slowly?

I got the email about the ADR and DDP being cancelled and the 35% discount last night

August 5-12, POP, BB dining

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter