Anyone's ADR's cancelled yet?

Early August, no cancellations, no e-mails. Patience is a necessity - the trip is still 2 months away and Disney must be going through a nightmare just trying to figure it all out. Rumors are the 60 day window will EVENTUALLY be the plan, but they need to get through the current situation first. If you have room reservations, ADR's and tickets, you also need a little faith that Disney will be in touch.

August 18-29th. Got e mail at 11 this morning. All of our dining reservations and the free dining offer are cancelled. This was a bounceba ck offer from Aug, 2019. No word on the "hopper" part of our ticktets. (Staying at POP, last name starts with "A".

August 18-29th. Got e mail at 11 this morning. All of our dining reservations and the free dining offer are cancelled. This was a bounceba ck offer from Aug, 2019. No word on the "hopper" part of our ticktets. (Staying at POP, last name starts with "A".
What did they say about rebooking?

Did the email say they were canceling your dining offer? Our email just said canceling adrs

Early August reservations - mine haven't been cancelled and I didn't receive the email that some people are saying they got.

That being said - I have been dragging my feet on cancelling -wondering if there was some way I could justify going. This seals the deal for me and will be cancelling the trip.

Same boat here -- early August, no word from Disney, my ADRs are still on MDE. Really curious to see when we will be able to re-book dining & what availability looks like. We were planning on doing a resort-only trip anyway, so the parks aren't a deal-breaker for us, but I'll be bummed if we can't get back into the same restaurants. Fingers crossed!

Early September. I got an email this afternoon about our ADRs and FP+ being cancelled. Obviously we don't have FP+ yet. Our 60 day mark is July 11th. Not too happy about it coinciding with the first park day. Hope IT is on top of it then.

No email, I'm still showing three out of the four ADR's in MDE. Late August/Early September. This is not thrilling me, particularly since I had been planning to add a dining plan, but we're going pretty much no matter what.

All gone including Hoop Dee Doo. How long I wonder before I see the credit for that prepaid event. No email.

Mid October trip. Half of my ADRs are gone and half are still there.
Expect to see them all gone soon.
Hopefully when my 60 day window opens, I can get the same ones back.

I have first of September trip received the email but on my disney experience some of my reservatoins are still there. The ones that are missing are buffets.

Mid-August here and no emails. Our Flying Fish reservation for 8/18 is the only one gone so far from MDE.

My ADRs for late July/early August are still there as well. But it says I can't make any modifications to it.

All of mine are still there for my November trip except for Beaches and Cream.

My 60 day window is up soon so I'm wondering if they are cancelling anything yet. I keep checking but mine are all still there. I get why they are cancelling them, but keep hoping because of how near the window I am that they'll keep them.

I was almost at the point of cancelling the trip, but this was my niece's birthday trip and she already missed prom, the France trip, Canada trip, has to take the AP's twice because of a glitch and is getting a half hearted graduation. I'd hate to cancel this too. We're going to just be glad we're there and make the best of it, masks and all. I mean, we'd be wearing them anywhere we go anyway.
Some have been cancelled.

FWIW, my cancellations are Beaches & Cream, and Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage breakfast.

I still have Oga Cantina & Tiffins (Lion King package) showing for the same resort stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter