Anyone with chronic Lyme disease?

czmom

DIS Veteran
After several years of unexplained symptoms and worsening health, I was recently diagnosed with Lyme disease. It's nice to finally have a diagnosis, but the recovery is tough. I am in so much pain.

We frequent wdw/dcl/dlr each year. I have always done okay on vacation. However this time may be different. Our trip is 6 weeks away and I feel like it may be my first trip in a scooter.

Just looking for any DIS friends who may be suffering from chronic Lyme.

I never completely recovered from the effects of Lyme disease. It took quite a while to get a diagnosis. I also have fibro and chronic fatigue syndrome (diagnosed years before LD) The pain, fatigue and brain fog increased significantly after LD. I used to go into "remission". Sadly, the good days are now rare and far between.

I must use an ECV in WDW. I get up and stretch often because sitting in one position hurts too. Sometimes, my pride pushes me to do more, than I should, and I pay for it dearly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter