Anyone with a J Pouch going from July 7th-13th?

Diehl2229

Been going every year since I was very little, so
If someone has this they will know what a J-pouch is. My DS age 11 had UC last year which it was so bad they removed his whole colon. They made a J-pouch last November and is having his takedown surgery when we get back from Disney on the 20th. He is not to happy to be going with his Ostomy but he is happy he will be getting rid of it when we get back. Just wanted to see if there is anyone that has gone through what my son has, I would like him to meet you. He is Autistic also but has alot of questions. We will be staying at the POLY;)

I am not exactly sure what a J pouch is. However, in 2006 we took our medical mission daughter wih us. She was 3 at the time and had an ostomy. So if there is anything more specific I would be happy to answer. I am not up on all the ostomy lingo. I have only had one med mission child with an ostomy..... and that was unplanned, but we ended up with it from August til March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter