Anyone watching A Very Brady Renovation?

Yes, I DVR'd it last night and watched this morning. I've been eagerly anticipating the show and loved it! I just think it's so fun that they're remaking it it to match.

Speaking of the Brady Bunch, I was thinking about this yesterday. I can recall almost every episode of TBB. I am a little after it's first run, but we watched it everyday after school, in the 5-6pm time frame, syndicated. I don't ever recall seeing a Christmas tree in that house, or a Christmas episode. I do know they made a special movie for TV called a Very Brady Christmas, but the original show, was there ever a Christmas episode? You would think with all those kids, Christmas would have been a huge deal in that house.
The Brady Bunch filmed only one Christmas episode, season 1 episode 12 entitled The Voice of Christmas. It aired December 19, 1969.

Yep, my favorite episode!

I wonder what’s gonna happen with the house when it’s done?

I hope they rent it out to fans for vacations!!

LOL, I remember way too much. :rolleyes:
Okay some of you remember/know WAY too much about the Brady Bunch.

There is no such thing as remembering too much Brady trivia! :rotfl:

I used to watch every day after school, and could tell the episode by the opening shot!

And Cindy visits Santa and tells him all she wants is to have her mom’s voice back. :cutie:

In that episode, they had a Christmas tree in the dining room, next to the staircase, in the corner (where the curio and horse statue were).

There was also a Thanksgiving episode where they do a play about the pilgrims in the backyard, and one of the kids (Greg, I think) films it for a school project.

LOL, I remember way too much. :rolleyes:

The backyard pilgrim play is one of my favorite episodes! As for the laryngitis epsiode, I never knew that was a Christmas one. Is that when Carol had her tonsils out? By the end, Cindy did too, and they were in Carol's bed eating ice cream?

As for the laryngitis epsiode, I never knew that was a Christmas one. Is that when Carol had her tonsils out? By the end, Cindy did too, and they were in Carol's bed eating ice cream?

Different episode. The Christmas one ends with Carol singing Oh Come All Ye Faithful in church. Florence Henderson had a beautiful voice.

We watched it - enjoyed it more than I thought I would - I'm in!

And now I've been singing this all day...

One of my favorites too (“The Silver Platters!”), along with the one where Peter’s voice changes (“Time To Change”), and the one with Marcia and Davy Jones. :lovestruc

I found the reno show a little drawn out. I guess there's a purpose, but to have to blow out the back of the house to fit all of the rooms that they had on the sound stage seems odd. It's the type of thing that's probably a lot of fun for the cast and producers, tracking down the different colors and props, but I can't help but wonder, what's the point. You are going to have this monstrosity of a home after all is said and done in the middle of a neighborhood, and it's going to look like 1969. Will it be sold? Will it become a museum? I guess I'm too practical.

Okay some of you remember/know WAY too much about the Brady Bunch.

I think I only remember Marsha getting a broken nose because of a football.

It was on Fridays at 8 ET on ABC. I was a kid during that time, too, and I think I saw every episode during its run and then multiple times when it was in syndicated reruns.

And don't get me started on The Partridge Family....

It was on Fridays at 8 ET on ABC. I was a kid during that time, too, and I think I saw every episode during its run and then multiple times when it was in syndicated reruns.
I watched mainly during its syndication run and I too watch the episodes multiple time. I just don't retain that information. I couldn't tell you in too much detail what happened on the last episodes of shows I watched last week, let alone 35 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter