Anyone watching A Very Brady Renovation?

Wow, I’ll take your word for it but really can’t recall. The only one that vaguely comes to mind is when Alice has a date with Sam the butcher, but is sick in bed, and he comes to the house to visit her.

I think it was also in the one where she gives Jan the locket, and the one where Cindy loses the earrings and everyone retraces their steps.

Yes, Lara Spencer's segment, where she furnished the props for Alice's room was the WORST! She didn't match the color of the tissue box. The lamps were the wrong shape. And apparently, the team that did the living room & family room didn't share with her that they have a digital fabric team that replicated the fabric on the couches and she could have used them for Alice's chair.

The colors on the fabric on the couches is off. They are not as dark.

Yes, Lara Spencer's segment, where she furnished the props for Alice's room was the WORST! She didn't match the color of the tissue box. The lamps were the wrong shape. And apparently, the team that did the living room & family room didn't share with her that they have a digital fabric team that replicated the fabric on the couches and she could have used them for Alice's chair.

I think each team somewhat stuck to the theme of their individual show. Meaning, Lara went thrift shop and flea market shopping, the Fords did their restoration stuff on the appliances and things like that. Going to a digital fabric team would be out of character for what Lara's show does.

we DVRed the first episode and then nocticed that there were more episodes so DH went through and set up the DVR anytime he saw it was on

but when I went to watch them (there were 3 for 3 Mondays in a row) they were all the same episode

so now Im not sure how Im going to catch up--

I dont know how I got so off that I only saw the first one which I loved

thanks all

The colors on the fabric on the couches is off. They are not as dark.

Yes, I thought so too. :headache: What makes it worse is that they showed them actually CHOOSING to make the couch colors lighter.

Same with the wallpaper in the girls bedroom. The company actually did match the size correctly. But, then they showed a scene where the renovators made the wallpaper design smaller and it not is a bit too small to match.

I think each team somewhat stuck to the theme of their individual show. Meaning, Lara went thrift shop and flea market shopping, the Fords did their restoration stuff on the appliances and things like that. Going to a digital fabric team would be out of character for what Lara's show does.

It would have been better had they combined efforts.

we DVRed the first episode and then nocticed that there were more episodes so DH went through and set up the DVR anytime he saw it was on

but when I went to watch them (there were 3 for 3 Mondays in a row) they were all the same episode

so now Im not sure how Im going to catch up--

I dont know how I got so off that I only saw the first one which I loved

thanks all

Check the very top of the DVR screen to make sure you are tabbed on "All episodes" not "DVR".

I am, typically, behind the times. I finally watched all the episodes from my DVR this week. I seriously loved it 😍 ! The attention to detail was incredible. I had no idea about the crowd sourcing of certain items; one of my favorite parts of the whole project. You could feel the Brady love rippling across the nation! I, like most here, am a huge fan and it was my childhood. The first time I went to L.A., about 1998, I printed up MapQuest directions to the house and took a picture of it. I knew that they hung a fake window for those exterior shots, because I have all the Brady Bunch fan books. I knew a lot of the things they mentioned in the HGTV show, but oddly enough I failed the trivia miserably! Sad for someone who used to know each episode by the opening shot. Clearly, I'm slipping.

DH and I were saying the whole time we were watching that we feel so bad for the neighbors, and what will become of the house? The neighborhood is zoned residential so tours could only be accomplished by loading up a bus off-site, if at all. HGTV could rent it out for whatever they wanted to ask per night, as someone mentioned up-thread. And I looked up the Zillow listing to find out how much the California property taxes jumped (because I learned about that from @tvguy ) and found they were about $2,700 annually and they are now $47,000 with the new cost basis for what HGTV bought it for. America still wants to know, what is the plan for the house HGTV???? Has anyone seen anything on that?

And I am totally making the shutter nutcrackers from the holiday episode! 🎄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!