• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone watch The View today?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Canadian Norm McDonald was a guest on the show. He mentioned that he wants to become an American because Canada didn't help out in the war. When he said that, a very large applause was heard from the audience. It really alarmed me. Are there still a lot of Americans angry at Canadians? Have any of you witnessed this in recent weeks? I'm not wanting to start a debate (about whether we should have helped or not). I was just wondering how you all felt about Canadian/American relations these days.

Obviously those who were at the VIEW show have never seen him at his BEST!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:duck:

Scratch
pirate:

I think that was Rick Mercer not Norm MacDonald ... I think. The show I'm thinking of is called Talking to Americans. Is that what you were thinking of? :p

I remember Norm MacDonald when he was on SNL ... I loved when he did the Weekend Reports!:laughing:

I haven't thought much about US-Canadian relations lately but I have some friends who were really embarassed to be Canadian after the government said that it would not participate in the Iraq war :rolleyes: I haven't heard much about it in the news either but I'm hoping that things are still okay :p

"Will and Grace"? Shows you just how much TV I watch!

:laughing: :laughing:

Scratch
pirate:

PS I got a glimse of Air Farce just as they were showing a preview of a New "Dumb and Dumber" movie! Guess who were cast?!?!? I'll give you a hint, he is president and he just got elected in California!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter