• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone want to share a Photopass in July?

limace

DIS Veteran
I am not sure of all the details of how this would work, but am interested in seeing if there's interest. We'll be there July21-28.

Hi, I just found your thread. We'll be going to DL July 28-Aug 2 and I'm interested in doing a photopass share.

How many people do we need? And how will it work?

We'll be there July 25th - August 6th and would love to share, but I don't know whether we can as we won't be home (back in the UK) until 21st August to add our photos to the account - this may be too late? Unfortunately I'm not technical enough to set it up anyway, but if anyone is and we can fit in, then yes please :)

Hi, I just found your thread. We'll be going to DL July 28-Aug 2 and I'm interested in doing a photopass share.

How many people do we need? And how will it work?

I sent you a PM.

We'll be there July 25th - August 6th and would love to share, but I don't know whether we can as we won't be home (back in the UK) until 21st August to add our photos to the account - this may be too late? Unfortunately I'm not technical enough to set it up anyway, but if anyone is and we can fit in, then yes please :)

We are closing ours around August 6, there may be another group starting for August, keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter